Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good to see you and the kids made it back joey.
    And good to see zack is a stereotypical high black guy.
    Nice meeting some new people. And charlies face again lol

Comment

ye. good day. it was great meeting you guys and seeing some i already knew.

Comment

Car looks fuckin good ant.

Comment

Originally posted by noobcake View Post
          Car looks fuckin good ant.
          thanks gage. now i just need a. H!!

Comment

We need to have another meet. It was good to see you for those 6 1/2 min Charlie. Car looks good.

Saw some new people I didn't get to meet but oh well thre is always next time.
            3 CB's gone....
            1 WK Overland....

Still miss the CB though......maybe one day.

Comment

it was an all around AWSOME DAY. weather was great, cars were off the hook, peeps taken pics of the DA (allways feels good). just wish that Sean, Alex & Gage didnt have to work and coulda made it to the show. but at the end of the day it was a real pleasure to see some old faces, and meet some new ones. glad there werent a bunch of haters in our group. the group from Orgeon with the super slamed DC's were purdy cool until i said "H22". then they hated on me... "its a motor of the past, ancient technology". then i told them what i was gonna be puttin it in. then they shut the fuck up real quick like... yeah, that "ancient technology and motor of the past" is gonna make quick work outa your lil DC with your gsr motor... but all in all great times, great peeps, great weather.

if i could, i woulda put a big o'l hug on the average of yesterday....

Comment

Originally posted by Father Time View Post
                We need to have another meet. It was good to see you for those 6 1/2 min Charlie. Car looks good.

Saw some new people I didn't get to meet but oh well thre is always next time.
                Hell yeah I'd be down for that anytime. Be sweet if we could figure a day where EVERYONE was available. I think a north end meet would be perfect.

Comment

Originally posted by F22Cb7Rid3r View Post
                  finally made it back haha longgg ass drive
                  Jeez joey where do you live? I thought my drive to burlington was long but I got home about 9.

Comment

Originally posted by royalaccord92 View Post
                    Jeez joey where do you live? I thought my drive to burlington was long but I got home about 9.
                    Hahah sequim.. on the oly. penninsula pain in the ass drive! I gotta come to seattle tmrw again too lol my little guy riley has a few doctors visits tmrw.. looong day ahead of me

edit:
                    Some1 get me some damn 17" tires for cheappp! Russian? lemme knoo
                    Last edited by Cb_JoeyG; 09-06-2010, 10:44 PM.

8 Accords so far:
                    '81 SE Sedan(1st Gen), '83 SE Sedan(2nd Gen), '89 SE Sedan(3rd Gen)
                    '89 DX Sedan(3rd Gen), '92 LX Coupe(4th Gen), '92 EX Wagon(4th Gen)
                    (3rd gen parts car) I'm currently Driving a '14 Accord Sport 9th Gen

Comment

Originally posted by F22Cb7Rid3r View Post

edit:
                      Some1 get me some damn 17" tires for cheappp! Russian? lemme knoo

father time has 2 brand new in his basement he wants gone. for cheap talk to him.

Red Wagon DD - 1993 EX
                      http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=172734
                      Gray Wagon Project - 1992 LX
                      http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=166337

Comment

i lika da juice...

Comment

Hi guys was wondering by next year im going to swap out my f22a for a h22....was wondering if anyone in nw would help me here in vancouver do this project.....in the near future and give me a good desicion on what type of h22 thanks
                          VS

Mercyboy: I rather lose by a mile because I built my own car then win by an inch because someone else built it for me..your car is your story, so don't let someone else write the book!

MERCYBOY THREAD:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=158241
                          1990 RHD Honda accord si CB3 Canada http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=196287
                          MY CB7 ON YOUTUBE: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CJID_IxwiNY

Comment

the h22 you want is any obd1.
                            check out the DYI section, its a step by step guide on the swap
                            you will need only the h22, with trans but not ness. performs better, p28ecu, due to chippable and it wouldnt hurt to have an h22 engine harness, even thou your gonna use your f22 harness.
                            it is one of the most common swaps out there. super super easy.

Comment

thinkin these in a 17 will look very nice on my DA9. only $195 a wheel.

Comment

16"

Comment

Working...
                                X