Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

naw Cory, your old h22 still lives. i think that it is a clogg'd fuel filter. it starts, then sputters out when you give it gas. then it wont start again. he checked his cap wires, and all connections. everything appeared to be fine. but im convinced its a fuel issue..... not an engine issue... but that h22 blow's black hella bad.... runnin way rich is my thoughts.

Comment

http://bellingham.craigslist.org/pts/1852092193.html

Comment

Shit, I wish those weren't so far away. I need new rims and tires, bad. I need tires I can run now, though. For the price though, I'd jump on those. If my tires weren't shot, I'd be making a road trip

Comment

hmmm....

My s13 Ride Thread>>><<<My Rx7 Ride Thread "What is power without control?"
          New people click here

Comment

Jeez I wish that it was closer to payday I'd be all over this and only like 20 mins from here too.

Comment

I have the money, just no way to get over there to get em. I do have a buddy in Bellingham, I may see if he can pick em up and bring em over next time he comes over

Comment

JJ, bring them down to Auburn and I will pick them up! Just text me if you want me to come get them.

Instagram: n_buttz

The Jeepster ____ The CB7 ____ The TE38 ____ The S13

Comment

Originally posted by 90ACCORDLXGUY View Post
                  JJ, bring them down to Auburn and I will pick them up! Just text me if you want me to come get them.
                  Jesus, you trying to rival Discount tire or some shit?
                  3 CB's gone....
                  1 WK Overland....

Still miss the CB though......maybe one day.

Comment

yous a big fine woman

Comment

whats that?

Comment

well, lets just say,,,, that "plumbing" audio wiring in a 99 accord coupe is not an easy task. but its done. power wire, dist block, grounds, 4 sets of rca's. and in the process found more hack wiring that i have no idea what it go's to. and the hacking i found was on the main harness going to the rear of the car in the seating section on the drivers side. but atleast the car has a lil more flavor in the trunk. im tired and im going to bed. fuk off all and to all a good nite.

Comment

Originally posted by snailin91 View Post
                          well, lets just say,,,, that "plumbing" audio wiring in a 99 accord coupe is not an easy task. but its done. power wire, dist block, grounds, 4 sets of rca's. and in the process found more hack wiring that i have no idea what it go's to. and the hacking i found was on the main harness going to the rear of the car in the seating section on the drivers side. but atleast the car has a lil more flavor in the trunk. im tired and im going to bed. fuk off all and to all a good nite.
                          Werd.

Comment

Originally posted by 92jdm View Post
                            yous a big fine woman
                            Girl, back that ass up.
                            3 CB's gone....
                            1 WK Overland....

Still miss the CB though......maybe one day.

Comment

Working...
                            X