Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

my new grill showed up yesterday. i was very impressed with it. came from ebay. it was $6.00 with $20.00 shipping. came in three seperate packages in one box. it drastically improved the front facia of the ghost. only add'on i did was, instead of just puttin the "type-r" badge on the mesh and hoping it would stay stuck on. i mixed up some two part Boeing epoxy and filled the gap's on the back of the emblem in the mesh. figured that would be better to hold than just little area's of mesh.

decided im not going to put the stock spoiler back on. dont really care for the look. instead, im eventually going to put on an "m3" style tiny lip on the top of the truck. and still waiting on my VIS bug guard for the front....

i absolutly love having a new project.....

Comment

Originally posted by snailin91 View Post
      my new grill showed up yesterday. i was very impressed with it. came from ebay. it was $6.00 with $20.00 shipping. came in three seperate packages in one box. it drastically improved the front facia of the ghost.
      For some reason I was thinking "cooking grill"........
      3 CB's gone....
      1 WK Overland....

Still miss the CB though......maybe one day.

Comment

nope Mr.A, its a Gtype grill for the ghost.... couldnt imagine getting a new bbq grill..... mines a weber skyline. as old as me, and works great.....

Comment

sold a 2400 dollar webber genesis today

Comment

Originally posted by Father Time View Post
            For some reason I was thinking "cooking grill"........
            Haha everett is horrible I agree. Where do you work?

I was thinking cooking grill too.

How often do you guys meet? I just ordered vent visors and a grill too.

Comment

Okay so mini meet at the rock in federal way at 7:00 pm fri july 16th

I will post up an address next time I am at a computer unless someone wants to help me out, it will be the one on enchanted pkwy I'm on my blackberry now which makes that difficult

my ride

Comment

if your speaking of "The Rock Wood Fire Pizza" the addy is, 34817 enchanted parkway south federal way.

if its some other "rock". then i have no idea......

my tune should be done in time to make it. gotta get the ghost tuned in.....

Comment

how was formula d?

Originally posted by F22Cb7Rid3r View Post
                  anyone goin to formula D tmrw in monroe?!? I ammm
                  i went the last 3 years, i had too much stuff going on today to go.....
                  my members page http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=23408
                  Myspace myspace.com/ryan3600

Comment

it was soo sick haha had a blast.. well aside from when i almost passed out in line for the concessions from a combo of empty stomach, 3 bottles on nos, and heat dehydration

The drifting was amazing/ And tanner foust had a much deserved win. He was on point in all his runs making flawless drifts left and right!

Had my son Aaiden with me so that was nice to get to hang out with him alll day ( left the house at 8:30am, back at 11:45pm). Hitting on the NOS girls every chance we got and tought him only to say hi to cute girls as we walk by them Got alot of attention

cars that stood out:

V10 BMW with neon orange wheels, sound was amazing

4 rotor rx8, rediculously loud and another amazing sound

8 Accords so far:
                    '81 SE Sedan(1st Gen), '83 SE Sedan(2nd Gen), '89 SE Sedan(3rd Gen)
                    '89 DX Sedan(3rd Gen), '92 LX Coupe(4th Gen), '92 EX Wagon(4th Gen)
                    (3rd gen parts car) I'm currently Driving a '14 Accord Sport 9th Gen

Comment

hey "360"...... been about 4 years since you've attended a meet. i know your still on the pinensulla, but this friday we are having a lil mini meet. you should come out. ride the bike or drive the accord since you have it up and going again..... who give's a shit about the front bumper being a different color...(just headin that excuse off). come on down......

Comment

Originally posted by 92jdm View Post
                        sold a 2400 dollar webber genesis today
                        Psssh sell a traeger and get back to me

Comment

Originally posted by snailin91 View Post
                          if your speaking of "The Rock Wood Fire Pizza" the addy is, 34817 enchanted parkway south federal way.

if its some other "rock". then i have no idea......

my tune should be done in time to make it. gotta get the ghost tuned in.....

Yup that's the place

my ride

Comment

I raced my 11 year and he won.

He was on foot and I was in my car.

No lie. How sad is that.............
                            3 CB's gone....
                            1 WK Overland....

Still miss the CB though......maybe one day.

Comment

Originally posted by Father Time View Post
                              I raced my 11 year and he won.

He was on foot and I was in my car.

No lie. How sad is that.............

the new car wont have the same outcome.

my car is pretty effin slow too, but thats ok. hopefully i find out this week if i can make it a bit quicker.

super cup kit + TL-S top hat hard bushings should arrive Wed.

EuroR grille looks to be another 30 days away! LOL!!
                              F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
                              Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

Originally posted by SMseagren83 View Post
                                EuroR grille looks to be another 30 days away! LOL!!
                                F.
                                thats not funny

Comment

Working...
                                X