Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

oe replacement. Once the front brakes wear out I'll go bigger/better but the rears are meh.

Comment

go 5 lug nigro

or roh

Comment

Yea next time I'm going bigger and ROH, for now the rotors and pads on the front are still practically new.

Comment

Originally posted by nine_deuce View Post
          http://seattle.craigslist.org/see/pts/1561089274.html

Perhaps you could find one there? hmm
          Already talked to the guy, no deal.

Keep an Eye on my Coupe. Click the Pic

Comment

Originally posted by F22HB View Post
            Yea next time I'm going bigger and ROH, for now the rotors and pads on the front are still practically new.
            You going to buy a kit, or piece it together yourself. I've been looking at the TasAuto kits, for like $350 or something. They have a "performance kit" also.
            Current 2016 Ford F150 XLT Sport
            Past 1990 Accord EX Sedan
            Past 1990 Accord LX Sedan
            Past 1991 Accord LX Sedan
            Past 1993 Accord LX Wagon
            Current 1991 Accord EX Wagon

Comment

Originally posted by fatboy1185 View Post
              You going to buy a kit, or piece it together yourself. I've been looking at the TasAuto kits, for like $350 or something. They have a "performance kit" also.
              I'd probly try and piece it together if I could do it for cheaper.

Comment

Originally posted by F22HB View Post
                I'd probly try and piece it together if I could do it for cheaper.
                just buy a rx7 lol. bigger and better 4 piston brakes :/

My s13 Ride Thread>>><<<My Rx7 Ride Thread "What is power without control?"
                New people click here

Comment

Originally posted by kelton View Post
                  just buy a rx7 lol. bigger and better 4 piston brakes :/
                  But then he'd be driving an rx7...........

Comment

I believe he has contemplated it lol. He just needs a push haha.
                    Accords are great, but there is always a limit.

New people click here

Comment

I believe he has contemplated it lol. He just needs a push haha.
                      Accords are great, but there is always a limit.
                      Ahhhhhh my young padewan. The only limit is the one you place on yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by tresexohcb View Post
                        Ahhhhhh my young padewan. The only limit is the one you place on yourself.
                        true words my jedi master.

buuuttt to a point haha

New people click here

Comment

Man, I just delivered a nice healthy deuce, complete with a red racing stripe. I've got pics if anyone wants to witness a miracle!

Comment

true words my jedi master.

buuuttt to a point haha
                            Hmmm...Drive a famously finnicky 80's sports car? Or an Accord...
                            well, no contest there for me. RX7's really arent that special to me, very rarely are they fast, and only a certain few are clean. the whole mazda brand is meh. Imo.

Comment

Originally posted by zack_odom View Post
                              Hmmm...Drive a famously finnicky 80's sports car? Or an Accord...
                              well, no contest there for me. RX7's really arent that special to me, very rarely are they fast, and only a certain few are clean. the whole mazda brand is meh. Imo.
                              are you serious? lol Rarely any fast rx7s? really?
                              NA rx7s are slow, that is very true. Well STOCK NA rx7s.
                              Last edited by kelton; 01-26-2010, 04:34 AM.

New people click here

Comment

are you serious? lol Rarely any fast rx7s? really?
                                NA rx7s are slow, that is very true. Well STOCK NA rx7s.
                                FD's are sexy, I'll give ya that and I've seen alot of FC's that can be clean and quick, but lets face it terribly unreliable. Coming from an ex DSM man, I myself can admit that eclipses/talons/lasers can be sexy as fuck, quick, yet still terribly terribly unreliable pieces of shit.

Comment

Working...
                                X