http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=178452

Comment

lets plan one then....
      I've got two ideas:

http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&so...-8&sa=N&tab=wl

And the other one:

http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&so...-8&sa=N&tab=wl
      either one is nice....
      And easy for everyone north, becuase we would just meet at the supermall in auburn...
      and for Eastern peeps they can meet somewhere in Yak town...
      Last edited by zack_odom; 09-02-2009, 07:28 PM.

Comment

Eastern peeps? I didn't know there were more than me.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

lol if theres one in seattle or tacoma let me know heck even everett works i now an girl i can crash at her spot makes it an good trip lol
          My 90 coupe Mr thread....
          http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=178452

Comment

lmao, people throw ideas out...and then you get the typical "well..if theres one in tacoma/seattle".

dont like the meets? Come up with ur own and see if people show up.

i dont care where it is... as long as its around sept 12-13th ish...
            F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
            Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

well if u guys plan it before monday i can go for the first time bc monday i go back to work

Comment

13th sounds good but only if its in the immidiate olympia/lacy area lol

my ride

Comment

anything
                  as long as its after six
                  and in auburn

Comment

looks like not much has been going on around here since I have been off the board for a while lol
                    F22b + MP1A = mad fun for me now. . .

MY RIDE
                    My swap parts list and pricing

vouches:
                    Bought from: Smeagren83(quite a few times now LOL), 97lude, AZaccord, M3torz2nR, g7kobayashi, sickoffthe206 and Kurobei, Jarhead, prNonVtec4u, caserX

Sold to: Snailin91, Smeagren83, cb7dazz, Drummersteve7, Slick

Comment

Originally posted by DA92CB7 View Post
                      looks like not much has been going on around here since I have been off the board for a while lol
                      Summer is over. It will be cobwebs and sagebrush for the next couple of months.
                      3 CB's gone....
                      1 WK Overland....

Still miss the CB though......maybe one day.

Comment

Originally posted by 92jdm View Post
                        anything
                        as long as its after six
                        and in auburn
                        bro you live in auburn?? so do i. it be cool to see your ride again .

Comment

Who wants to trade me their Cat for a resonated test pipe? or has a cat they wanna sell me?

The Wood grippin' - Mesh spinnin' Accord
                          My Ride | Cars from my trip to Japan | Japan II

Comment

Originally posted by d112crzy View Post
                            Eastern peeps? I didn't know there were more than me.
                            me now I am in spokane. When I drove the rx7 over I blew a radiator hose in bumb fuck egypt. I was tempted to call you lol. But I just waited like 4 hours for my girl to bring me a new one lol.

My s13 Ride Thread>>><<<My Rx7 Ride Thread "What is power without control?"
                            New people click here

Comment

lol egypt.

Comment

Originally posted by SMseagren83 View Post
                                lmao, people throw ideas out...and then you get the typical "well..if theres one in tacoma/seattle".

dont like the meets? Come up with ur own and see if people show up.

i dont care where it is... as long as its around sept 12-13th ish...
                                well the only thing that sucks about those two days for me is,
                                one I have to work, and the other is my one year wedding anniversary...

Comment

Working...
                                X