Comment

yes please
      please please tell me you have them
      lol
      omg id fuck you

Comment

Originally posted by zack_odom View Post
        Well #1 I dont beat on my car.
        #2 15 psi BARELY raises peak cylinder pressure....
        Not to mention with the ECU I plan on running,
        There will be a minimum of detonation, and fuel will be tuned rich
        for daily driving. I dont even plan on shifting the car above 5k...
        I want the torque to be there right away...
        edit:
        READ noob! LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOL
        http://www.turbobygarrett.com/turbob...o_tech103.html
        How bout you take your Corky Bell and shove it. You've been reading too much and not doing, obviously.

You do know that 15psi is completely different on a 14b vs an sc61? You do know that the cylinder pressure of a stock F22 is WAY lower than any turbo setup? Do you even know what cylinder pressure is? Sure doesn't sound like it.

And you're a retard if you think the type of ECU(pr4 is no diff than p06) determines how your car will run. Detonation and richness will be determined by the tuner, not the ecu. Richer is definitely not always better, nor safer. And you're even more of a tard if you're really going to run s200. It's outdated and no longer supported.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

Originally posted by d112crzy View Post
          How bout you take your Corky Bell and shove it. You've been reading too much and not doing, obviously.

You do know that 15psi is completely different on a 14b vs an sc61? You do know that the cylinder pressure of a stock F22 is WAY lower than any turbo setup? Do you even know what cylinder pressure is? Sure doesn't sound like it.

And you're a retard if you think the type of ECU(pr4 is no diff than p06) determines how your car will run. Detonation and richness will be determined by the tuner, not the ecu. Richer is definitely not always better, nor safer. And you're even more of a tard if you're really going to run s200. It's outdated and no longer supported.
          Are u flaming me? I didnt buy EITHER one of those turbos u just mentioned.
          And Im not sure why u r mentiong that the F22 cyl. pressure is lower than a turbo setup. I know that....WTF? I was saying that I am going to be using a Hondata ECU that has the ability to be tuned so that detonation wont be an issue. GFYS Jose U make me so mad some times. I could punch u in ur cutie pie face.

And I know u are to like "hard" for school or whatever...But I read while I'm there.......ALOT...
          try reading this.
          http://www.hcs.harvard.edu/~jus/0303/kuo.pdf
          Last edited by zack_odom; 07-12-2009, 05:01 AM.

Comment

ur cutie pie face.
            i know right

Comment

lol...
              Anyways I have been doing ALOT of reading and not much doing..
              That is becuase I dont plan on blowing up my fucking car...
              My car means quite a bit to me so id like to keep it alive as long as possible.
              I want to make sure I know the limits of the engine computationally before
              I even attempt to but boost to it in real life.
              Peak cylinder pressure is the force that is Acheived a few degrees of crank roatation over TDC...it is the force that pushes the pistion back down......
              It is created by the actual process of combustion....
              Do u think Im stupid fool?

Comment

Originally posted by d112crzy View Post
                Oh yeah and fuck u for flaming me and giving me something to do,
                and then signing off to get some pussy...I h8u...

-Fuck my life hahahaha

Comment

I don't beat on my car? is that what you say, seriously?

everyone adds turbo to drive their car like a grandma?
                  why don't you get a mustang, or a cobalt.
                  you would fit in!

ya Im a noob....like your skinny!

and I can't wait for the install, the word of the day is stilll

BOOOOOOOOOOM!
                  I give you 4 months after install!
                  MadLab Racing
                  Southern Maryland

Comment

Are u flaming me? I didnt buy EITHER one of those turbos u just mentioned.
                    And Im not sure why u r mentiong that the F22 cyl. pressure is lower than a turbo setup. I know that....WTF? I was saying that I am going to be using a Hondata ECU that has the ability to be tuned so that detonation wont be an issue. GFYS Jose U make me so mad some times. I could punch u in ur cutie pie face.

And I know u are to like "hard" for school or whatever...But I read while I'm there.......ALOT...
                    try reading this.
                    http://www.hcs.harvard.edu/~jus/0303/kuo.pdf
                    OMG, your reading comprehension sucks. You truly are black.

I never once implied you owned any turbo. I was simply using those as examples to make you look like an idiot, which you do fine all by yourself. The cylinder pressures will be completely different on 15psi with those 2 different turbos. One will make around 250whp, while the other makes a tad over 300.

Cylinder pressures are raised quite a bit, even with only a small amount of boost. If cylinder pressures are only raised "a tad", you're not making power.

Hondata won't help you not detonate. That's all up to your tuner and it sure as fuck won't be me. I won't ever touch Hondata.

Comment

man dude u been puting poeple in there place latley on here. which i personely think its funny

Comment

It's what I do.

Comment

Originally posted by drummersteve7 View Post
                          I don't beat on my car? is that what you say, seriously?

everyone adds turbo to drive their car like a grandma?
                          why don't you get a mustang, or a cobalt.
                          you would fit in!

ya Im a noob....like your skinny!

and I can't wait for the install, the word of the day is stilll

BOOOOOOOOOOM!
                          I give you 4 months after install!
                          Well im just surprised at you steve......
                          how bout fuck u? yeah that works for me fuck you.
                          U dont have to bring my weight into a discussion about cars.
                          go fuck yourself.

Comment

coulda just bought my 16G/10.5 hotside for cheap.... lolz
                            F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
                            Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

Well im just surprised at you steve......
                              how bout fuck u? yeah that works for me fuck you.
                              U dont have to bring my weight into a discussion about cars.
                              go fuck yourself.
                              Have a sense of fucking humor you fat cow. Seriously, if you can't joke around then don't even talk to us. Nothing we say is serious, except for the actual information.

Comment

Click for my ride thread.

Comment

Working...
                                X