This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not sure. But definitely not there.

Mt. Rainier is nice, but the roads there also suck and it would be super difficult to try and keep 20+ cars together there considering there's always traffic during the summer, ESPECIALLY weekends.

I'm thinking of US going to Canada meet. They've come down to all our meets, I think we should show our appreciation.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

Originally posted by d112crzy View Post
      Not sure. But definitely not there.

Mt. Rainier is nice, but the roads there also suck and it would be super difficult to try and keep 20+ cars together there considering there's always traffic during the summer, ESPECIALLY weekends.

I'm thinking of US going to Canada meet. They've come down to all our meets, I think we should show our appreciation.
      I wanna see ronald's car. Best cb ever.
      Click for my ride thread.

Comment

Originally posted by ilovemycb7 View Post
        Best cb ever.
        im going to have to disagree
        i cant say that i love the new look. not a huge fan of the flares and i think he is WAY to high off the ground. he definitely needs to go lower and utilize camber to pull off 9 inch wide wheels with spacers.
        but amazing work nonetheless

Comment

Originally posted by 92jdm View Post
          im going to have to disagree
          i cant say that i love the new look. not a huge fan of the flares and i think he is WAY to high off the ground. he definitely needs to go lower and utilize camber to pull off 9 inch wide wheels with spacers.
          but amazing work nonetheless
          I agree that it looked better before. And I do wish that he'd go lower.

But function > form in his case. And he still has quite a bit of form. I like that it's solely built for him and he still makes it look good.

J-specs will probably be the best on the site one he gets the paint redone and interior attended to.

You have any plans for your car or are you just driving it.

Comment

U=Hater ;p
            Anywho, going to Canada sounds fine. Lets ask them where then!
            Let them plan that shizzle!

Comment

Originally posted by ilovemycb7 View Post
              I agree that it looked better before. And I do wish that he'd go lower.

But function > form in his case. And he still has quite a bit of form. I like that it's solely built for him and he still makes it look good.

J-specs will probably be the best on the site one he gets the paint redone and interior attended to.

You have any plans for your car or are you just driving it.
              U arent allowed to provide commentary.
              U dont own a CB.

Comment

Originally posted by zack_odom View Post
                U arent allowed to provide commentary.
                U dont own a CB.
                At least the one I did own was dropped.

And then I absolutely fucked it up.

I still miss my cb though.

Comment

LOL, fire-safety road!! off 410. TONS of twisties, it will definately shred tires... no bicycles...

its just a ways out there off of 410. Usually no traffic as its not a main road at all....

there are stashed brooms in some of the corners to sweep off gravel. hahaha

For something like that, i would only go with maybe 5-6 cars tops!
                  F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
                  Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

PS- i NEED a 92-93 EX downpipe (A-pipe) for someone at work.... lemme know if you have one and wanna make a little cash!!!!!!! need ASAP!

Sean
                    F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
                    Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

I think I'm picking up an e36 parts car friday.

looks like a swap is in my future.

Comment

good
                        your car is terribly slow

Comment

Originally posted by joekt View Post
                          i saw it on a video once, it sounded pretty good to me. and someone correct me if i am wrong but i would bet you would get better flow from equal length headers. more flow = more power
                          sound and power are two different things
                          if you want something to SOUND cool, like a subi, you would need unequal length runners on a header, to change the time the exhaust gasses are released into the collector and out the back. Jonathan made one acctually.

Comment

i am fully aware of this. i thought that the subi in the video (you know the one with the equal length headers) sounded pretty damn good.

my ride

Comment

i didnt watch the video.

so i dont believe you

L7

Comment

Working...
                              X