This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Looks like its time for some ignition upgrades. What's different this time around?

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

Originally posted by d112crzy View Post
        Looks like its time for some ignition upgrades. What's different this time around?
        muffler if you can believe it

Comment

what muffler did you have before and what do you have now? also bitch, what starter is it you have? I seen a pic of your engine bay and it looks pretty small.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

Just a muffler increased you 48.87whp and 35.98wtq?

Damn!
            3 CB's gone....
            1 WK Overland....

Still miss the CB though......maybe one day.

Comment

so whats going on with sunday? zack already put up a place we just need to make it happen

my ride

Comment

Originally posted by joekt View Post
                so whats going on with sunday? zack already put up a place we just need to make it happen
                i thought he backed out.....

we are slackin on the mini meets. you people need to get with it!
                F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
                Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

im am in for any sunday or monday meet,

and no the restaurant i dont know some bobs crab shack in seatle or some shit like that... it sounded like a decent idea

my ride

Comment

Originally posted by zack_odom View Post
                    Fer this week, I am still suggesting the Totem Fish and chip house in Ballard by the locks....
                    yeah that place

my ride

Comment

i doubt im going to smash to Ballard

maybe sean will give me a ride

Comment

Why not?
                        Okay sunday still, but lets meet at Spuds fish and chip on Alki?
                        Or we can meet at Herfy's on First Avenue in Burien?
                        Or we can meet at Frugals in Auburn????
                        What does everyone want to do?
                        I'd just as soon go to olympia as much as I would go down the street to Spud's....
                        If I did go to Olympia I'd go to Traditions on fifth, or The Urban Onion on Legion Wy.
                        Or maybe O' Blarney's on Martin... I dont know.
                        Someone say something.

Comment

mutherfukers

Comment

Originally posted by zack_odom View Post
                            Why not?
                            Okay sunday still, but lets meet at Spuds fish and chip on Alki?
                            Or we can meet at Herfy's on First Avenue in Burien?
                            Or we can meet at Frugals in Auburn????
                            What does everyone want to do?
                            I'd just as soon go to olympia as much as I would go down the street to Spud's....
                            If I did go to Olympia I'd go to Traditions on fifth, or The Urban Onion on Legion Wy.
                            Or maybe O' Blarney's on Martin... I dont know.
                            Someone say something.
                            wow i suck... i have never been to any of those places, i haven't even heard of Traditions and if its on 5th then i have driven past it a million times. and i would very much be down to go to O' Blarney's

my ride

Comment

I've heard many good stories from people who've been there....
                              I dont know man...its whatever everyone wants....
                              U def. need to go to the Urban Onion though. its the shit!
                              If nobody else is down, we could do a sig pic photo shoot...
                              I'm so fucking bored with my life hahaha

Comment

i went to the "Herb and Onion" once for lunch but they were already closed or something like that, i cant remember, the cool thing about that place is that its probably only like a 10-15 minute walk or 5 min drive from my house. and i have heard some very good things about O' Blarney's too.

my ride

Comment

Working...
                                X