Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yeah... I don't eat out. I was lucky I got food at azteca. Thanks to gage's girlfriend (or sister ) for paying.

I'm down to waste money on gas though.
    Click for my ride thread.

Comment

hey now...

well, some may be cheap...but it was other peoples idea to go karting.
      Cant really use the "gas is expensive". 90% of you still get 25+ mpg and dont have to use premium. Try premium AND getting 17mpg.

So other than driving... theres ur meal ticket and karting fee. nobody is forcing it upon you. For those that CAN and WANT to participate will pay. otherwise pinch ur pennies for another time.
      F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
      Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

WTF?!
        Why does everyone be hating on me now lol.
        then in person everyone hates on sean?
        U guys arr nig noggz

Comment

Originally posted by ilovemycb7 View Post
          yeah... I don't eat out. I was lucky I got food at azteca. Thanks to gage's girlfriend (or sister ) for paying.

I'm down to waste money on gas though.
          hahaha
          i made her pay for her own meal
          and i payed for yours

Comment

Originally posted by SMseagren83 View Post
            hey now...

well, some may be cheap...but it was other peoples idea to go karting.
            Cant really use the "gas is expensive". 90% of you still get 25+ mpg and dont have to use premium. Try premium AND getting 17mpg.

So other than driving... theres ur meal ticket and karting fee. nobody is forcing it upon you. For those that CAN and WANT to participate will pay. otherwise pinch ur pennies for another time.
            lol chill sean the kid was just complaining about being poor, I would like to come out more too but having to constantly fix shit with my other car is annoying.

ps I broke my apillar when re-installing my headliner . . . .
            F22b + MP1A = mad fun for me now. . .

MY RIDE
            My swap parts list and pricing

vouches:
            Bought from: Smeagren83(quite a few times now LOL), 97lude, AZaccord, M3torz2nR, g7kobayashi, sickoffthe206 and Kurobei, Jarhead, prNonVtec4u, caserX

Sold to: Snailin91, Smeagren83, cb7dazz, Drummersteve7, Slick

Comment

Originally posted by zack_odom View Post
              WTF?!
              Why does everyone be hating on me now lol.
              then in person everyone hates on sean?
              U guys arr nig noggz
              I'll hate on you next time then if you feel left out. I'm just scurred you're big black self might rape me.

I guess I could just run away.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

Originally posted by DA92CB7 View Post
                lol chill sean the kid was just complaining about being poor, I would like to come out more too but having to constantly fix shit with my other car is annoying.

i was directing my comment to you. LOL
                F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
                Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

Originally posted by DA92CB7 View Post

so you totaled your car with your man power?
                  how do you break an a pillar?

Comment

Originally posted by d112crzy View Post
                    I'll hate on you next time then if you feel left out. I'm just scurred you're big black self might rape me.

I guess I could just run away.

http://hmotorsonline.com/shop/whatsn...php?prodID=174
                    Last edited by noobcake; 03-02-2009, 03:26 AM.

Comment

Don't feel like spending over 400 on a trans.

Comment

Don't feel like spending over 400 on a trans.
                        man up

Comment

I am. That's why I'm not being a dumbass bitch by buying a trans for a stupid price.

I wait for my deals.

Also...whats that place called where I can get body parts? I know Justin(jdmwanabe) uses them all the time....bumpers, grills, lips...etc. They have a warehouse/store somewhere in tacoma/seattle area.

Comment

I am. That's why I'm not being a dumbass bitch by buying a trans for a stupid price.

I wait for my deals.

Also...whats that place called where I can get body parts? I know Justin(jdmwanabe) uses them all the time....bumpers, grills, lips...etc. They have a warehouse/store somewhere in tacoma/seattle area.
                            certafit

Comment

nvm. certifit.

Comment

Their bumpers blow, everything else is pretty good. I'm rockin a hood and fenders.

Comment

Working...
                                X