• Show
Clear All

OMG, I need these right now...

http://nwp4life.zeroforum.com/zeroth...d=25044&page=1

Instagram: n_buttz

The Jeepster ____ The CB7 ____ The TE38 ____ The S13

Comment

Originally posted by 90ACCORDLXGUY View Post
      The guy that was with me when I came to get your old roof rack.
      aHHH Cooo.
      You have good taste my man F24s are like OG classik lol.

Comment

Originally posted by zack_odom View Post
        aHHH Cooo.
        You have good taste my man F24s are like OG classik lol.
        Thanks, if only I were in California I would have those right now.

Instagram: n_buttz

The Jeepster ____ The CB7 ____ The TE38 ____ The S13

Comment

Alright guys, meet tomorrow. Everyone post up where you guys want it to be.

I'll be in Seattle all day tuning Gage.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

Originally posted by d112crzy View Post
            Alright guys, meet tomorrow. Everyone post up where you guys want it to be.

I'll be in Seattle all day tuning Gage.
            doesnt matter to me. if i come out and play i wont be abusing my car in any way. *points at joser* LOL
            F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
            Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

Its wherever ;0

How about dicks?
              Or The Locks?
              My House?
              Alki?

Comment

Meeting up at Dicks sounds cool. The one on 45th(the one near UW).

What time you guys available? We could probably head out to Alki later or something.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

nicee haha good luck with that

i just swapped out my worn out a1 for an a6 and im tring to get a pt6 ecu so i can swap in the h series IM lol h will come later.. might have to have u help me do a wire tuck too!!

8 Accords so far:
                  '81 SE Sedan(1st Gen), '83 SE Sedan(2nd Gen), '89 SE Sedan(3rd Gen)
                  '89 DX Sedan(3rd Gen), '92 LX Coupe(4th Gen), '92 EX Wagon(4th Gen)
                  (3rd gen parts car) I'm currently Driving a '14 Accord Sport 9th Gen

Comment

Originally posted by d112crzy View Post
                    Meeting up at Dicks sounds cool. The one on 45th(the one near UW).

What time you guys available? We could probably head out to Alki later or something.
                    ill catch up with you guys if you head to alki... not really feelin like going into seattle.
                    F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
                    Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

Originally posted by SMseagren83 View Post
                      ill catch up with you guys if you head to alki... not really feelin like going into seattle.
                      x2 i hate seattle lol. thats even if i have the afternoon off.

My s13 Ride Thread>>><<<My Rx7 Ride Thread "What is power without control?"
                      New people click here

Comment

Nice. Seems like everybody has been keepin busy this winter.

Comment

Originally posted by F22HB View Post
                          Nice. Seems like everybody has been keepin busy this winter.
                          cept you
                          >

Comment

wtf is wrong with seattle? its fukin sunday.
                            no fkin traffic u pussies.

Comment

seriously
                              maybe we can go to auburn later
                              lol

Comment

Shucho mouth. I'm still managing to do more than your ars.

Comment

Working...
                                X