Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

H22 trannys? Doubt it, just don't side step or slam gears too hard.
    Current 2016 Ford F150 XLT Sport
    Past 1990 Accord EX Sedan
    Past 1990 Accord LX Sedan
    Past 1991 Accord LX Sedan
    Past 1993 Accord LX Wagon
    Current 1991 Accord EX Wagon

Comment

If he doesn't slam the gears...he'll be slow. So what's the point of building a 500whp monster when you can't even abuse it?

Spikers broken more transmissions than you can count on one hand.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

there is a differnece between shifting fast, and slamming gears. And he is the only one i've heard of breaking this many transmissions. There are other members with 450-500 and have no problems

Comment

He has 630whp. 100whp makes a HUGE difference.

Comment

The person we're talking about just made 501 horses. My vote says oem tranny will be fine as long as he doesnt side step the clutch with slicks on, or pound out the gears. You can still shift quick without slamming.

Comment

Originally posted by fatboy1185 View Post
              The person we're talking about just made 501 horses. My vote says oem tranny will be fine as long as he doesnt side step the clutch with slicks on, or pound out the gears. You can still shift quick without slamming.
              There is a fucking FRATERNITY of us whom are breaking trannys REGULARLY. Most of the high HP hotrod/SFWD guys get MAYBE 3 runs before something breaks. His car makes enough tq to break them for the HP he has.

Gearsets (all seperate trannys)

and ive now demolished a LSD ring gear and countershaft

JUST got a new ring gear to fix it.

everyone i talk to says they see the same i do 2nd on the IS and both fourth gears, sometimes both gears in the same pass if they muscle it into third then fourth, id assume its fragments from second not helping any either

500 is enough to break them idf you drive as hard as I do. 630 and 450+ tq is a far cry from 500 and 393...or less... It has NOTHING to do with "slamming". Its under power. My shit dont break on shifts, its aftert the turbo hits. It sounds pretty interesting when the go, I can usually tell about 1/2 second before it happens... LOL.

By the way, ive broken more trannys than you can count on 2 hands... LOL.... Getting the new PPG hotness though. IT wont break, at that point my seanz straightcuts will be for sale, but ive got a line of people whom want them :O)

Saenz is in it now....

All I do is call Leed, and he shows up. Were good like that. I showed him the new shit. Hes pumped.

GOOD numbers Justin!!!!! COngrats.. Theres another 75 in it im sure.
              Last edited by Supergenius; 02-06-2009, 02:55 PM.
              750 WHP/575 TQ CD5 Raping a street near you....
              realHomeMadeTurbo.com / Kaizenspeed.com / LSD Motorsports / Tempest Racing /SpeedFactory /ExplicitSpeedPerformance

GFI HOLLA!!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cdiz0k0Rudw

Comment

i can settle this in the spring trust me im going to run the shit out of her and one of you guys will end up saying i told you so

Comment

Originally posted by Supergenius View Post

Oh, BTW, all I do is call Leed, and he shows up and I suck his cock. Were good like that. I showed him the new shit. Hes pumped.

H2B nagger.

Comment

Spiker, you should show up to one of you meets you homo. Maybe you can finally give me that h22 tune you said you'd give me like 2 years ago, lol.

Where do you guys usually hang out during the ricer nights and where you do nigs go racing?

Comment

Originally posted by d112crzy View Post

H2B nagger.

You already know H2B is ***, and nothing more than an alternative gear selection for eg fanbois son. The B trtannys are NOT stronger than the H. AT ALL...

A b seriews needs to make at LEAST 100 mnore WHO to make comparable tq to an H. The ONLY advantaghe is the available aftermarket. PPG set is going to fix that shit though, Mitch and I wll have the first two syncroed straightcut sets for H trannys... There are 3 more slots. 1500 down, 300-3500 total.

I dont streetrace, its illegal...

Also aFatboy:

Justins dcar makes a GOOD lot of tq for 500 WHP... When it hooks, hell start to break shit. The cars not light with all the shit in it.
                      realHomeMadeTurbo.com / Kaizenspeed.com / LSD Motorsports / Tempest Racing /SpeedFactory /ExplicitSpeedPerformance

GFI HOLLA!!!!!!

Comment

Yeah, I seen the PPG thing you're talking about. Fucking shit's expensive man.

Makes me not want to build my H this season. I planned to boost my darton lined H block I have sitting here, but we'll see. We need some boosted H love in the 509 son.

Comment

Originally posted by DRQPQUT View Post
                          i can settle this in the spring trust me im going to run the shit out of her and one of you guys will end up saying i told you so
                          Can I drive it???

GFI HOLLA!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by d112crzy View Post
                            Yeah, I seen the PPG thing you're talking about. Fucking shit's expensive man.

Makes me not want to build my H this season. I planned to boost my darton lined H block I have sitting here, but we'll see. We need some boosted H love in the 509 son.

Shit man, build that slut... Just be nicer than I am to mine... I dont think anyone understands how hard I drive the car.. Leed swares I beat the shit out of it mare than anyone he knows, Mitch too... LOL.

I may come to a meet, I dontr drive a CB though. I try to respect that.

GFI HOLLA!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Supergenius View Post
                              Shit man, build that slut... Just be nicer than I am to mine... I dont think anyone understands how hard I drive the car.. Leed swares I beat the shit out of it mare than anyone he knows, Mitch too... LOL.

I may come to a meet, I dontr drive a CB though. I try to respect that.
                              It doesn't matter what you drive. We have members that drive s2k, rx7's, nissans..etc. Just be a cool nig and join in on the fun.

You should hook me up on a sweet as manifold.

Comment

brian
                                didnt you say marcus fabbed you up that manifold?

Comment

Working...
                                X