Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

man I now have my tax returns burning a hole in the back of my mind, but not quite the pocket yet seeing how I won't receive it for another two weeks. Well at least now I will be able to get the harness so I can tune my 92 sedan after the hg problem is taken care of.
    F22b + MP1A = mad fun for me now. . .

MY RIDE
    My swap parts list and pricing

vouches:
    Bought from: Smeagren83(quite a few times now LOL), 97lude, AZaccord, M3torz2nR, g7kobayashi, sickoffthe206 and Kurobei, Jarhead, prNonVtec4u, caserX

Sold to: Snailin91, Smeagren83, cb7dazz, Drummersteve7, Slick

Comment

Originally posted by d112crzy View Post
      Any of you guys ever install some lowering springs on a subie? How much would you guys charge to do it? Or what sound reasonable?
      I'd do it for 50$...But where are u ? Yakima?

Comment

yea, im in yaks.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

Originally posted by DA92CB7 View Post
          man I now have my tax returns burning a hole in the back of my mind, but not quite the pocket yet seeing how I won't receive it for another two weeks. Well at least now I will be able to get the harness so I can tune my 92 sedan after the hg problem is taken care of.
          So you will be rolling it soon then?
          3 CB's gone....
          1 WK Overland....

Still miss the CB though......maybe one day.

Comment

Yeah, as soon as he ships me there.

Man..I'm making some decent money lately. I posted an ad on craigslist and so far have gotten customers on 2 ecus for 145 each, then I quoted this subie guy $90 for the spring install.

I would normally charge around $60 or so for Honda owners, but since this guy has an 08 wrx, I figured he had somewhat deep pockets so I went a little higher. I'm sure local shops would probably charge over $100.

Speaking of..there aren't any real local performance shops anymore. I should take out a loan The closest one is Kaizen and they're nearly 2 hours away.

Comment

I want my tax return damn it.
              3 CB's gone....
              1 WK Overland....

Comment

I have a feeling this will be a fun-filled spring in the NW. Hopefully anyways. We need some serious action up in this bitch.

Comment

my auto needs to be fixed then the headliner put back in, my black sedan sold possibly a ruckus bought and yeah the list gets longer each day. . . but hey at least I got my contribution for school down to like 500 bucks YAY
                  F22b + MP1A = mad fun for me now. . .

MY RIDE
                  My swap parts list and pricing

vouches:
                  Bought from: Smeagren83(quite a few times now LOL), 97lude, AZaccord, M3torz2nR, g7kobayashi, sickoffthe206 and Kurobei, Jarhead, prNonVtec4u, caserX

Sold to: Snailin91, Smeagren83, cb7dazz, Drummersteve7, Slick

Comment

Originally posted by DA92CB7 View Post
                    my auto needs to be fixed then the headliner put back in, my black sedan sold possibly a ruckus bought and yeah the list gets longer each day. . . but hey at least I got my contribution for school down to like 500 bucks YAY
                    You NEED to lie on the fafsa dude. They don't really check. I've ALWAYS put false numbers in all the boxes, lol. ALWAYS. SO have all my friends. One of them had a EFC of $500 and then edited some numbers and had $0.

Comment

I should get some free money for school now that i'm twnty three and independent
                      Current 2016 Ford F150 XLT Sport
                      Past 1990 Accord EX Sedan
                      Past 1990 Accord LX Sedan
                      Past 1991 Accord LX Sedan
                      Past 1993 Accord LX Wagon
                      Current 1991 Accord EX Wagon

Comment

Alex, the ATL meet was moved to April 18-19th. Let's go bitch Save some of that tax refund for the trip!

Comment

Originally posted by d112crzy View Post
                          Alex, the ATL meet was moved to April 18-19th. Let's go bitch Save some of that tax refund for the trip!
                          3 months out eh? Shit, I'll have to find child care. I believe that is a weekend I am off (Sat/Sun). Hmmmmmm

I'll see if child care is good since it moved dates to a weekend I am off.
                          3 CB's gone....
                          1 WK Overland....

Comment

Do It!!!

Comment

Airfare, hotel, alcohol........might get pricey!

EDIT: I forgot food!
                              3 CB's gone....
                              1 WK Overland....

Comment

Air fare will be under $300 fo sho for a round trip. The G-Man is hooking us up. The hotel is probably gonna be like $30/person since we're all gonna try to sleep at the same hotel to save. That's how we did at the All-Out Florida Meet.

I'd take another $200 of spending money.

$500 vacation? Sounds like a good time to me. I'm sure members will offer to help with our expenses, they always do. The south is good man.

Comment

Working...
                                X