This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SMseagren83
    well i only wanted to get a base run so i can see what the mods i do actually put down.

but with my parts on the way and the schedule i have... its not likely. so i may just throw everything on and say fuck it.
    dont worry about a baseline. there is a lot of civics like yours that have gotten stock dyno numbers, so you can get the general idea
    Current 2016 Ford F150 XLT Sport
    Past 1990 Accord EX Sedan
    Past 1990 Accord LX Sedan
    Past 1991 Accord LX Sedan
    Past 1993 Accord LX Wagon
    Current 1991 Accord EX Wagon

Comment

Originally posted by fatboy1185
      dont worry about a baseline. there is a lot of civics like yours that have gotten stock dyno numbers, so you can get the general idea
      You owe me 20 waffle bowls fucker...
      H22 Prelude VTEC 92-96 200 161 10.6:1 87 90 DOHC VTEC 2157 JDM

190.3whp 155 wtq - with bolt ons, and a dc header

ET=14.457 @ 94mph w/ 2.173 60Fter

Comment

Originally posted by phatdoughnut
        You owe me 20 waffle bowls fucker...
        hahha!

Some recent pictures with my new camera! WOOT! towards the bottom of the threads...
        http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...9&page=6&pp=20
        &
        http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...57#post1463857
        Last edited by Charliehstle209; 05-12-2008, 02:36 PM.
        93 Coupe........AutoX

Comment

my car is faster than juans

Comment

Originally posted by fatboy1185
            my car is faster than juans
            lol, i want that on video!
            F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
            Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

+2 Where is the VIDEO?>

Comment

This I have to see. Post up.
                3 CB's gone....
                1 WK Overland....

Still miss the CB though......maybe one day.

Comment

Well shoot... Saturn ION Redlines... dont mess around.

some dude just had to test me. Was going in the opposite direction by a gas station on the corner, and he went through the gas station just to catch up with me. so i figured if he REALLY wanted a go....id give him one.

so....

from a slight roll of 35-40mph (cant remember) i dropped it in 3rd gear (stupid me! ) putting my revs to about 4500 (1500rpm before FUN zone) huuge flat spot with no torque .

so we punch it from there...and it wasnt too terrible of a start...he gained about 1/2 a car (my nose at his pass door) and i can hear that little thing of a supercharger goin nuts! pulls almost a car ahead until i FINALLY reach 6k (FUN TIME) and i start to gain a lil back.....

i reach 7-7.5k and im back up to his pass door... aaaand red light!

ill say it was a loss...due to driver (me) stupidity. shoulda dropped to 2nd... the story might have been quite diff. i must say those things can scoot...but for a rated 205hp/200ft/lbs supercharged car...im not ALL that impressed.

my lil N/A torquless 4 cyl does quite well!
                  Last edited by SMseagren83; 05-13-2008, 10:23 PM.
                  F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
                  Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

K series top end is pretty good, and the short gears keep you in your power band real nice.

Comment

lol, i want that on video!
                      lol no video yet. I'm just going by timeslips at the track

Comment

205 huh? I think I am the one who should not be near you, Mr. K series i-VTEC 6 spd. j/k
                        3 CB's gone....
                        1 WK Overland....

Still miss the CB though......maybe one day.

Comment

Originally posted by 91Accord-LX
                          205 huh? I think I am the one who should not be near you, Mr. K series i-VTEC 6 spd. j/k
                          hahah i wanna see that race =D

be easy on that tranny sean! lol u knooo the SI's go out

8 Accords so far:
                          '81 SE Sedan(1st Gen), '83 SE Sedan(2nd Gen), '89 SE Sedan(3rd Gen)
                          '89 DX Sedan(3rd Gen), '92 LX Coupe(4th Gen), '92 EX Wagon(4th Gen)
                          (3rd gen parts car) I'm currently Driving a '14 Accord Sport 9th Gen

Comment

Originally posted by F22Cb7Rid3r
                            hahah i wanna see that race =D

be easy on that tranny sean! lol u knooo the SI's go out

haha yeah... its the achillies of the Si. well at least when launching.... day to day "spirited" driving they hold up. plus i dont have the 3rd gear synchro problem...yet! (knock on wood).

im easy on the car 75% of the time actually... hardly ever take it past 4k. gas is TOO much! 4.03/gallon where i live.

Comment

haha yeah... its the achillies of the Si. well at least when launching.... day to day "spirited" driving they hold up. plus i dont have the 3rd gear synchro problem...yet! (knock on wood).

im easy on the car 75% of the time actually... hardly ever take it past 4k. gas is TOO much! 4.03/gallon where i live.
                              haha yea tru that whatchu runnin plus? prime? im runnin plus from chevron that just got built nice and close to my house on the s'klallam tribe land so gas is cheaper then anywhere else around.. 3.85 reg/ 3.95plus

8 Accords so far:
                              '81 SE Sedan(1st Gen), '83 SE Sedan(2nd Gen), '89 SE Sedan(3rd Gen)
                              '89 DX Sedan(3rd Gen), '92 LX Coupe(4th Gen), '92 EX Wagon(4th Gen)
                              (3rd gen parts car) I'm currently Driving a '14 Accord Sport 9th Gen

Comment

nothing below 92 octane for me! my car hates 89!! ran like poop and stutters and falls on its face up top. i mean really... all im saving is like a couple dollars everytime i fill up?

never again will i put anything below....

Comment

Working...
                                X