X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

oooooh Team-Integra is having another meet Saturday that i'm not going to
    im hopefully takin my bumper off and paintin stuff then
    and my mom is going to a caar show in monroe that she wants me to go to but its just gonna be her and her bf who i dont like.. hey JJ she says i could bring somebody, if its sunny you wanna come help me take off my bumper instead?
    muahahahaha
    crack kills =/
    峠 で ドリフト を して 下さい。

steam linky facebook, y0 俺 は 走り屋 です。 clickable ^

Comment

you should go to the team integra meet. See what they have to say about your blingin gold wheels.

Comment

i would go had i had my highs yellowed and mah amber fronts here.. they're on their way
        so if i do mah highs tomorrow... ?
        no wait im goin job hunting (more like headshottin [lol. doubt it]) with nick >.>
        thats at almost 5 though =/ dont think i could do it before then could i?
        what about afterwards?
        iono
        峠 で ドリフト を して 下さい。

Comment

Originally posted by ric3rboi23
          i would go had i had my highs yellowed and mah amber fronts here.. they're on their way
          so if i do mah highs tomorrow... ?
          no wait im goin job hunting (more like headshottin [lol. doubt it]) with nick >.>
          thats at almost 5 though =/ dont think i could do it before then could i?
          what about afterwards?
          iono

how come your black hood isnt on?

Comment

Originally posted by 92jdm
            how come your black hood isnt on?
            too ricer.
            ahahahaa jk..
            mayne, school sucks haha
            峠 で ドリフト を して 下さい。

Comment

http://seattle.craigslist.org/skc/car/673414850.html

wtf...?

My s13 Ride Thread>>><<<My Rx7 Ride Thread "What is power without control?"
              New people click here

Comment

Originally posted by kelton
                Damn, that thing is so fast it took the paint right off the car! I want it.

I take it you went to Drift Office Sean?
                3 CB's gone....
                1 WK Overland....

Still miss the CB though......maybe one day.

Comment

Yeah...Foonan...What are you doing anyways?

Comment

Originally posted by 91Accord-LX
                    Damn, that thing is so fast it took the paint right off the car! I want it.

I take it you went to Drift Office Sean?

Nope, couldnt get it off from work (co-worker quiting, and another working 1/2 day doesnt help). i did not get the car dyno'd.

dont know when im gonna....

PS- great numbers though Alex. i dont wanna go near ur car now.
                    F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
                    Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

^^^^
                      It cuz you own a civic huh?
                      ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL...Sorry man I'm just breakin your balls...
                      I want to see when you get your ride dyoned though...

Comment

well i only wanted to get a base run so i can see what the mods i do actually put down.

but with my parts on the way and the schedule i have... its not likely. so i may just throw everything on and say fuck it.
                        F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
                        Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

Originally posted by SMseagren83
                          Nope, couldnt get it off from work (co-worker quiting, and another working 1/2 day doesnt help). i did not get the car dyno'd.

Damn, sorry to hear that man. I was really hoping to see what your was putting down too.

As for not wanting to get near my car now? You are putting down what, an under rated 197hp at the crank? I think it might be close but you would still get me.
                          3 CB's gone....
                          1 WK Overland....

Still miss the CB though......maybe one day.

Comment

Originally posted by SMseagren83

lol is the honda dealership hiring minors?
                            that'd be a great job.. i went and got me some applications to fill out from a few places
                            峠 で ドリフト を して 下さい。

Comment

Habby fugging Firdy!!!
                              Or wait It';s Sayturfay!@!
                              Hi everyone!@!@

Comment

well the girl is driving my girl for this week. and im driving her civic. i tell ya,,, for a lil 1.6 sohc vtec,,,,, its purdy damn quick....

Comment

Working...
                                X