This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Friday the 9th sounds glorious.
    F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
    Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

Originally posted by SMseagren83
      Friday the 9th sounds glorious.
      Alright then, the 9th it is. I'll PM you the time. Should I really post a thread though? It will probably be just you and me.
      3 CB's gone....
      1 WK Overland....

Still miss the CB though......maybe one day.

Comment

lol i saw gage at taco bell just now.
        hahahahha
        峠 で ドリフト を して 下さい。

steam linky facebook, y0 俺 は 走り屋 です。 clickable ^

Comment

I'd go to the dyno, how much is it though?
          also, who is Gage?

Comment

Originally posted by zack_odom
            also, who is Gage?

that new kid. 92jdm or somthing like that.

My s13 Ride Thread>>><<<My Rx7 Ride Thread "What is power without control?"
            New people click here

Comment

Oh....I never seen him...I'm blind I think.

Comment

Originally posted by zack_odom
                also, who is Gage?

no clue, PM alex. i dont really care, i need to get mine done so i can slap on my parts.

anybody can go...either to throw their car on, or watch. whatever.... we're easy.
                F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
                Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

Originally posted by ric3rboi23
                  lol i saw gage at taco bell just now.
                  hahahahha

haha yeah
                  u sure did
                  and im gage BTW

Comment

no clue, PM alex. i dont really care, i need to get mine done so i can slap on my parts.

anybody can go...either to throw their car on, or watch. whatever.... we're easy.
                    Coo.

Comment

so a few of you ought to come down here to alki for some pictures, its perfect! Oh and my old accord is here! Haha

Comment

Yawn,....didnt have the 'cord Or I would have..Dammit..

Comment

so a few of you ought to come down here to alki for some pictures, its perfect! Oh and my old accord is here! Haha
                          So how did that go over? (with the driver of your old accord)
                          3 CB's gone....
                          1 WK Overland....

Comment

Originally posted by 91Accord-LX
                            So how did that go over? (with the driver of your old accord)
                            dunno, i just rolled by. i was supposed to be meeting a couple other Si owners to photoshoot our cars... turns out they were not at the boat launch and down farther at the end. LOL

so when i thought i was early..i was actually late for the meet n greet.

i didnt wanna stop and talk to the new owner. car has had some changes though. and he just PMd me asking when the next meet was.

meh.... it is what it is.

Comment

PS- PM me your celly #. its not in my phonebook. lol i was gonna hit ya up when i was down there.....but obviously i couldnt.

Comment

dyno tune

8-Velocity Motorsport Friday at 1pm. any one who wants to come and see what Sean and I are putting down. Should be fun
                                3 CB's gone....
                                1 WK Overland....

Comment

Working...
                                X