X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^^^^^Precisely^^^

Comment

so pretty much got a job at subway today lol. just till im out of school. Has anyone worked there before?

My s13 Ride Thread>>><<<My Rx7 Ride Thread "What is power without control?"
      New people click here

Comment

naw, but i luv dem sandwiches!
        F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
        Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

lol fast food sucks youll hate it after a while so yeah but good luck.
          F22b + MP1A = mad fun for me now. . .

MY RIDE
          My swap parts list and pricing

vouches:
          Bought from: Smeagren83(quite a few times now LOL), 97lude, AZaccord, M3torz2nR, g7kobayashi, sickoffthe206 and Kurobei, Jarhead, prNonVtec4u, caserX

Sold to: Snailin91, Smeagren83, cb7dazz, Drummersteve7, Slick

Comment

Originally posted by DA92CB7
            lol fast food sucks youll hate it after a while so yeah but good luck.

i worked at burger king for almost a year i think subway will be a lot better lol.

New people click here

Comment

yeah prolly HOOK IT UP WITH THE DISCOUNT YO

MY RIDE

vouches:
              Bought from: Smeagren83(quite a few times now LOL), 97lude, AZaccord, M3torz2nR, g7kobayashi, sickoffthe206 and Kurobei, Jarhead, prNonVtec4u, caserX

Comment

yeah prolly HOOK IT UP WITH THE DISCOUNT YO
                You stingy bastard!

I worked at McDonalds for 4 years and usually anyone who came in after 9pm got hooked up whether I knew them or not. It wasn't that bad till I was a manager, then it started to suck. I hated counting down the tills. UGZ.
                3 CB's gone....
                1 WK Overland....

Still miss the CB though......maybe one day.

Comment

lol I worked at mcds for 6 months then some douche I worked with tried to tell me what to do I told him to mind his own business he got all huffy and up in my face I back handed him and quit won't ever work at a chain restaraunt again. Though I do miss doing truck at like 2 am lol sitting around getting paid is great

MY RIDE

vouches:

Comment

Though I do miss doing truck at like 2 am lol sitting around getting paid is great
                    Truck was fun (ours was every 4 days). It was fun, MGD and 40lbs fry boxes are not a good combo when they are coming down the rollers off the truck and you (me) was the pivot guy.
                    3 CB's gone....
                    1 WK Overland....

Comment

we threw the 40lb meat boxes at each other on a regular basis and ours had a basement. so it was pretty hairy getting shit slid down a steep set of stairs.

MY RIDE

vouches:

Comment

ROFL. I gotta try that. Is it easy to get a job there?
                        I am having ALOT of trouble finding work....Since my UPS deal didnt work out..

Comment

Considering the one near my house hired a bunch of people that hardly know English, I would say you have a pretty good chance.
                          3 CB's gone....
                          1 WK Overland....

Comment

Lol.

Comment

so my first day hella easy lol. Im getting paid a dollar more than people who have worked there longer than me and i just started lol

New people click here

Comment

you whore, i need a job >.>
                                峠 で ドリフト を して 下さい。

steam linky facebook, y0 俺 は 走り屋 です。 clickable ^

Comment

Working...
                                X