This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

damn

damn. guys a moron, such a sweet pıece of machınery. anyways he destroyed ıt, but hopıng someone decıdes to buy ıt so ıt can be reloved!

ı wısh sean kept ıt and also bought hıs Cıvıc! but ıts all good brotha!

see ya guys shortly, Im halfway done and mıssın the homıes and the cars!
    MadLab Racing
    Southern Maryland

Comment

wait. So her ruined the car?
      I'm interested! But if he fucked it up then I'm not.

Comment

its not seans car the guy just jacked the picture from here. at the bottom of the listing it says actual photo is not the car but almost 99%. . . whatever the hell that means.

ninja edit. alot of things stick out about this car making it not seans old one.

one sean had an lx and that means no sunroof
        two sean did a 5 speed swap when he swapped the h over it says its an auto
        three seans car didn't have that many miles I don't think
        F22b + MP1A = mad fun for me now. . .

MY RIDE
        My swap parts list and pricing

vouches:
        Bought from: Smeagren83(quite a few times now LOL), 97lude, AZaccord, M3torz2nR, g7kobayashi, sickoffthe206 and Kurobei, Jarhead, prNonVtec4u, caserX

Sold to: Snailin91, Smeagren83, cb7dazz, Drummersteve7, Slick

Comment

oh. Well someon stole that pic....Freakin douche.

Comment

HAHA wow... people stealing photos to post up a car for sale.

yeah its def NOT the car. juust a stolen picture. i should email the dude.haha
            F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
            Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

freakin douche. u should email him.

Comment

mr odom

hey mr. zack odom,

still got those sawblades? still mine right, can u hold them till july when I get back?

lemme know!
                MadLab Racing
                Southern Maryland

Comment

Originally posted by drummersteve7
                  hey mr. zack odom,

still got those sawblades? still mine right, can u hold them till july when I get back?

lemme know!
                  When in July are you getting back? It would be cool to have a meet before you get sent out across country.
                  3 CB's gone....
                  1 WK Overland....

Still miss the CB though......maybe one day.

Comment

Still Chillin. I may end up taking the tires though...

Comment

man...

Originally posted by zack_odom
                      Still Chillin. I may end up taking the tires though...
                      thats jacked bro, come on now. You told me even trade! now you wannagrab the tıres!

whatever ıf you need em that bad grab em! and can you send me pıcs of the rıms then cause ıf I remember they are all tore up and I just mıght cut my losses wıth them!

Thanx bro...
                      MadLab Racing
                      Southern Maryland

Comment

Is it really that big of a deal?
                        Dont get all anal on me U are still only paying 30$ for 2 1994 Prelude VTEC wheels....
                        Granted they arent perfect, but they aren't curbed or anything....

Comment

Since I didn't start my car or run it for a week (vacation to see family ). I went to start my car and found out I had a dead battery and saw a bunch of rat/mouse shit all over my VC and plenum.

After I started my car (after about 15 slow cranks) a big ass puff of blueish/black smoke came out of the tail pipe and the smell of crap filled the air as my VC heated up. it was wonderous! At least all my wiring is still good.

Just thought I would share.
                          3 CB's gone....
                          1 WK Overland....

Still miss the CB though......maybe one day.

Comment

lol might consider putting some rat poisoning in your engine bay at night lol
                            F22b + MP1A = mad fun for me now. . .

MY RIDE
                            My swap parts list and pricing

vouches:
                            Bought from: Smeagren83(quite a few times now LOL), 97lude, AZaccord, M3torz2nR, g7kobayashi, sickoffthe206 and Kurobei, Jarhead, prNonVtec4u, caserX

Sold to: Snailin91, Smeagren83, cb7dazz, Drummersteve7, Slick

Comment

nope

Originally posted by zack_odom
                              Is it really that big of a deal?
                              Dont get all anal on me U are still only paying 30$ for 2 1994 Prelude VTEC wheels....
                              Granted they arent perfect, but they aren't curbed or anything....
                              told you Im not anal about ıt, but from what I got a quıck glımpse on them they looked lıke absolute shıt. And I bought some sweet wheels that kında replıcate em. and to actually call these 94 "VTEC" wheels. Are you fuckıng shıttıng me? thats retarded. Lıke I dont know whats goıng on wıth Hondas and what they are about.

VTEC doesnt help the wheel out whatsoever. What dıd you do spray VTEC on them?

Im just messın wıth ya bro, take the tıres, but I wıll be comıng for the rıms when I get home ın June!
                              Gunna use these for track rıms anyways so no worrıes!
                              MadLab Racing
                              Southern Maryland

Comment

when people label them "vtec wheels", theyre saying they came from the vtec preludes, as every prelude trim came with different style wheels.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

Working...
                                X