X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tresexohcb
    Think it would be over kill if I went HID's in my fogs and headlights

yeah prolly if ur doing like 4300k up top and 4300k for the fogs...its just too much imo. if you did 4300k up top and 3k (yellow) down low...that would work.

anyways yeah someone needs to start the Annual spring meet thread.
    F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
    Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

Originally posted by SMseagren83
      anyways yeah someone needs to start the Annual spring meet thread.
      Date and location? I see a couple of people have been ok with Golden Gardens but how about a time/date for it.
      3 CB's gone....
      1 WK Overland....

Still miss the CB though......maybe one day.

Comment

Originally posted by 91Accord-LX
        Date and location? I see a couple of people have been ok with Golden Gardens but how about a time/date for it.

Sunday- MARCH 2nd..... 12noon

pics/BS/lunch/cruise/pics/go karts/cruise/dinner
        F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
        Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

haha im glad somebody finally stepps up and sets a time =D sundays good for me everyone else coo wit that?

8 Accords so far:
          '81 SE Sedan(1st Gen), '83 SE Sedan(2nd Gen), '89 SE Sedan(3rd Gen)
          '89 DX Sedan(3rd Gen), '92 LX Coupe(4th Gen), '92 EX Wagon(4th Gen)
          (3rd gen parts car) I'm currently Driving a '14 Accord Sport 9th Gen

Comment

i will be there

my ride

Comment

oh well..

im gunna be gone, maybe I will have a get together down in seattle area for those that wanna make it the weekend before!
              MadLab Racing
              Southern Maryland

Comment

Originally posted by drummersteve7
                im gunna be gone, maybe I will have a get together down in seattle area for those that wanna make it the weekend before!
                I would be perfectly fine with the weekend before...

i just threw it out there since everyone seems interested but nobody was throwing out a date. id like you to show to another meet before you head out!

Comment

well then we should just have the meet the week b4 so steve can show up. i wanna see that turbo in person =D~~ hehe

8 Accords so far:
                  '81 SE Sedan(1st Gen), '83 SE Sedan(2nd Gen), '89 SE Sedan(3rd Gen)
                  '89 DX Sedan(3rd Gen), '92 LX Coupe(4th Gen), '92 EX Wagon(4th Gen)
                  (3rd gen parts car) I'm currently Driving a '14 Accord Sport 9th Gen

Comment

I'm down.

Comment

so the 24th then?

my ride

Comment

So the 24th at Golden Gardens at Noon? That works.

BBQ right or no?
                        3 CB's gone....
                        1 WK Overland....

Still miss the CB though......maybe one day.

Comment

this works...

this most def works for me, I am down for the 24, plus its da weekend after I get tuned!!!!! only thing I am waitin on is the rest of my pipes and oil dual outlet from stealthmodeperformance

thanx for looking out guys. Really appreciate you guys have helped me out much!

after my trip I will be back in june and headed to maryland aboust beginning of july!
                          Last edited by drummersteve7; 02-07-2008, 12:18 PM.
                          MadLab Racing
                          Southern Maryland

Comment

SWEET!!!!!!!!!!!!
                            DOWN TO GO!
                            NW is kinda dead tonight!!!

Comment

Charlie...

Is this one of Charlies old Accords or does it just have the same 18's he use to have??

http://seattle.craigslist.org/see/car/563479122.html
                              無限WESTCOAST FUKINWITCHU ACCORD4THGEN 1990 CB7 Coupe無限

Comment

That sounds Ruff LOL.
                                I wonder if he would trade it for my friends DA....

Comment

Working...
                                X