Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

well i figured it out...my ecu fuse was blown..so i replaced it and it turned over twice and blew it again...any reason for this? should i disconnect my negative and reset the ecu and put a new fuse in?

Comment

make sure your grounds to the engine trans and such are tight and well there, For two hours I couldnt figure out why my car wouldnt run and was clicking then I saw the ground to the tranny from the engine harness!

WaC!

Comment

but i didnt touch anything..no grounds or anything...one turnover it started and the next it didnt.

Comment

id still check over things. my thermostat ground came loose and my car wouldnt start. i never extended it during the swap and was a tight stretch.... but i free'd up some of that ground and all is good.

id still check over your grounds. have u tinkered around with anything lately???
          F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
          Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

Even if you didn't touch anything recently it could be something that just has gradually came lose or worn out.

Its gotta be something that isn't grounded right or could be the main relay like everyone has stated above....something is causing the fuse to short and blow though too....just gotta check things and start ruling out items.
            無限WESTCOAST FUKINWITCHU ACCORD4THGEN 1990 CB7 Coupe無限

Comment

well guys..i got it running finally! turns out i went to the store to get more fuses then i came back took out my ecu..pop open the cover and checked to see if there was any scorched parts or anything and everything was fine then i plugged it back in...plugged a new fuse and and bam everything works again..wierd lol.

Comment

and today i fixed an exhaust leak and tried to turn it back on and it wont start again..keeps blowing ECU fuses...so i borrowed my friends stock p13 ecu and it does the same thing. so it has to be something in the car. everything looks fine and we're checking all the grounds right now. but i'll just turn the car to the ON position and i can watch the ecu fuse blow. it happens right before the fuel pump stops priming. anybody have any idea? anything? im so confused.

Comment

I have blood in the whites of my eyes. I have no clue wtf happened. I woke up the other day like that. It's mostly in my left eye, but I have some on my right eye as well.

Nothing hurts, vision seems fine.

That's just the bottom of that eye. There's more on top and on the inside. My left eye only has a little bit on the inside.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

Nice, you seemed to have ruptured some blood vessels in your eye(s) the cause:

sneezing too much too often(sneezing fit)
                    coughing fit (coughing fit)
                    lifting something heavy
                    constipation
                    out of control high blood pressure

Happens when the blood pressure in your head get raised.
                    Usually goes away in about 4-6 weeks.
                    3 CB's gone....
                    1 WK Overland....

Still miss the CB though......maybe one day.

Comment

Originally posted by 91Accord-LX
                      Nice, you seemed to have ruptured some blood vessels in your eye(s) the cause:

sneezing too much too often(sneezing fit)
                      coughing fit (coughing fit)
                      lifting something heavy
                      constipation
                      out of control high blood pressure

Happens when the blood pressure in your head get raised.
                      Usually goes away in about 4-6 weeks.

hmm, could be due to that last one. The woman and I have been getting into some arguments lately.

I was also throwing up, a lot. Cus I drank, A LOT!

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

Originally posted by d112crzy

I was also throwing up, a lot. Cus I drank, A LOT!
                        That'll do it.....
                        1992 Accord LX - SOLD

Comment

davids bored for the next week anyone wanna have a meet in desmoines? next weekend?
                          F22b + MP1A = mad fun for me now. . .

MY RIDE
                          My swap parts list and pricing

vouches:
                          Bought from: Smeagren83(quite a few times now LOL), 97lude, AZaccord, M3torz2nR, g7kobayashi, sickoffthe206 and Kurobei, Jarhead, prNonVtec4u, caserX

Sold to: Snailin91, Smeagren83, cb7dazz, Drummersteve7, Slick

Comment

http://seattle.craigslist.org/sno/car/356649043.html
                            無限WESTCOAST FUKINWITCHU ACCORD4THGEN 1990 CB7 Coupe無限

Comment

bye bye charlies coupe
                              Last edited by OnBBS17s; 06-20-2007, 11:37 PM.

The Wood grippin' - Mesh spinnin' Accord
                              My Ride | Cars from my trip to Japan | Japan II

Comment

dang, again? just doesnt want an accord anymore or whats the deal? thats a bummer! or maybe he has another one lined up?
                                F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
                                Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

Working...
                                X