Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

anybody parting out an extra 92-93 manual? i need a new ignition...everything. the switch, locking housing and cylinder..mine is fubared

Comment

Wow....this section died hard
      無限WESTCOAST FUKINWITCHU ACCORD4THGEN 1990 CB7 Coupe無限

Comment

yeah it did...

Instagram: n_buttz

The Jeepster ____ The CB7 ____ The TE38 ____ The S13

Comment

Yeah I would have to agree. When I first came on the site like 1yr. ago this thread was pretty busy but it has somewhat faded out. I guess we have just been a little busy with our lives.

On that thought, How is everyone? Good I hope.
          3 CB's gone....
          1 WK Overland....

Still miss the CB though......maybe one day.

Comment

Its cause we are all riding our motorcycles cause its so hot outside! w00t
            H22 Prelude VTEC 92-96 200 161 10.6:1 87 90 DOHC VTEC 2157 JDM

190.3whp 155 wtq - with bolt ons, and a dc header

ET=14.457 @ 94mph w/ 2.173 60Fter

Comment

or the fact that people lost interest in the NW section, or nothing is really going on worth mentioning.
              F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
              Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

until i get my act together and buy an engine...

The Wood grippin' - Mesh spinnin' Accord
                My Ride | Cars from my trip to Japan | Japan II

Comment

Originally posted by SMseagren83
                  or the fact that people lost interest in the NW section, or nothing is really going on worth mentioning.
                  Listen, I've got it goin' on aight?! lol Ya, I've been crazy busy with work and painting motorcycle tins on the side for extra dough.

I'm planning on picking up a camera tomorrow or sat at costco, anyone have any wise insight on a nice 6mp or so digital with vid feature?
                  1992 Accord LX - SOLD

Comment

i got a sony cybershot with 6mp, it takes pretty good pics. has video also

Comment

Originally posted by 90ACCORDLXGUY
                      i got a sony cybershot with 6mp, it takes pretty good pics. has video also
                      Alright, thanks dude....
                      1992 Accord LX - SOLD

Comment

Originally posted by maroonaccord2.2
                        Alright, thanks dude....
                        no problem

Comment

same here man. best buy has the new cybershot 7.2 or what ever and beet buy has the best warranty ie the warranty end up paying for it self when the battery goes bad....
                          + is the lithium battery last for ever.
                          - is if you wanna get a bigger card you have to buy sonys special cards

Comment

Originally posted by OnBBS17s
                            same here man. best buy has the new cybershot 7.2 or what ever and beet buy has the best warranty ie the warranty end up paying for it self when the battery goes bad....
                            + is the lithium battery last for ever.
                            - is if you wanna get a bigger card you have to buy sonys special cards
                            yeah i thought about getting the 7.2 but my mom didnt want to get it for me.

it sucks when you want a bigger card, i paided $50 for a 1 gig memory card

Comment

ya ill be getting my 1 gig before i go to japan next month

Comment

think its mainly the weather n all. it sure keeps me away from the computer... i've been out fishing the local lakes n ponds. working on this pesky coolent ish. and at the same time bustin my arss at work... so its not that the "nw" section has died. its just that it has been so beutiful outside....

and i just picked up a 5.1 from radio shack... works great and easy to use. the camera w/ a 512 memory stick and good set of batteries.. in and out for $110.00 not bad at all. model is a Samsung digimax s500

Comment

Working...
                                X