Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey NW guys, I havent been on here in awhile. I was going through my cb7 stuff and getting rid of junk and I found a valve cover and a new dogbone motor mount in the package still. If anyone has any interest in those parts let me know. I am going to powdercoat the valve cover in a few days after I get through some other fab orders. If anyone wants to buy the valve cover I'll coat it to their requested color.

-Justin

Comment

I have a wagon storage compartment and 93 sedan trunk with red and clears if anyone needs these pm me we can figure something out

Originally posted by Darkcloud
      Wimp go low or go home haha
      Originally posted by cb7_tillidie
      Not a single fuck was given that day.

Comment

I need headlights and a flushie if anyone haz dem

I may have a little suprise here next week, I got approved for my loan

8 Accords so far:
        '81 SE Sedan(1st Gen), '83 SE Sedan(2nd Gen), '89 SE Sedan(3rd Gen)
        '89 DX Sedan(3rd Gen), '92 LX Coupe(4th Gen), '92 EX Wagon(4th Gen)
        (3rd gen parts car) I'm currently Driving a '14 Accord Sport 9th Gen

Comment

Originally posted by jdmwannabe View Post
          Hey NW guys, I havent been on here in awhile. I was going through my cb7 stuff and getting rid of junk and I found a valve cover and a new dogbone motor mount in the package still. If anyone has any interest in those parts let me know. I am going to powdercoat the valve cover in a few days after I get through some other fab orders. If anyone wants to buy the valve cover I'll coat it to their requested color.

-Justin
          i could make good use of that dogbone

Comment

btw, i need a passenger side hood hinge!! the spot where i drilled through for my legend struts, i drilled a little to close to the edge and the stress from opening and closing caused it to break

Comment

So i am trying to sell my 92 ex..it has its problems but I was seeing if anyone here was looking for one. I am flexible with the price of course

http://spokane.craigslist.org/cto/3178391273.html

Frost White CB7 Crew - Member #41

92 ex 5spd

Comment

Originally posted by 92_EX_Ninja View Post
                So i am trying to sell my 92 ex..it has its problems but I was seeing if anyone here was looking for one. I am flexible with the price of course

http://spokane.craigslist.org/cto/3178391273.html

Man I want her! But I don't have that kinda scratch until tax season. And I highly doubt I could trade my truck or atv

Comment

lol never know

Frost White CB7 Crew - Member #41

92 ex 5spd

Comment

In need of a LX black passenger mirror, after 5 years of backing up I finally hit the mirror
                    on the side of the garage. Cracked the housing and broke the mirror into 10 pieces!

Instagram: n_buttz

The Jeepster ____ The CB7 ____ The TE38 ____ The S13

Comment

I've got a hood hinge, and a mirror for the passenger, just hit me up. 206-853-3480

Red Wagon DD - 1993 EX
                      http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=172734
                      Gray Wagon Project - 1992 LX
                      http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=166337

Comment

Looks like a for sale section.
                        3 CB's gone....
                        1 WK Overland....

Still miss the CB though......maybe one day.

Comment

Naw.... Just chatting about stuff we want to let go and what we need.

Instagram: n_buttz

The Jeepster ____ The CB7 ____ The TE38 ____ The S13

Comment

So I finally went on a date with this fine looking 4'11" 98lb milk chocolate girl, and I have 4 days left on this side of the country. Worst off we go out and she isn't into cars and she was annoying as hell. Figures... Also when we got into talking about me working on the Viper suspension the waitress overheard and joined in. She thought it was hot as hell and sat down next to me and started calling my date cute and making fun of her politely because she couldn't hold her liquor and was scared to drive fast. And the waitress was bangin'. I finally turn my game on and it's too late. She wanted to go out and party more, but I have to be up at 6am and we originally had no plans to to be out past midnight.

(new face palm btw)
                            Last edited by Domesticated; 08-06-2012, 11:58 PM.
                            '93 H22A 5SPD SE - MRT - DIY-Turbo Sizing

Comment

http://www.facebook.com/events/16705...7051973430676/

Comment

probably warped my head yesterday. my condensor fan siezed up, while running ac, didnt take long for the temp guage to pin straight up :/ and of course, not a single cb in the jy has a single fan in them

Comment

Working...
                                X