This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

it was 9 times lol.

and alex will want to make more power after he is done and i still walk him with my shitbox. even with the bent valves

Comment

then he has something to work towards walking your car with bent valves... i guess if your going to set the bar then set it low huh!!!!

Comment

I guessed 9 times. Why didn't I win anything?

Originally posted by nine_deuce View Post

Comment

didnt i rep you? lol

that was the prize.

Comment

Originally posted by DRQPQUT View Post
            are you serious pull the panties that are wedged inbetween your but cheeks making you cry out of there grow a set and make some decent #s crying about it on here isnt gonna make it happen...spend as much time as you spend on here in the garage for the next 2 months and i bet your car would see 300whp......the only reason why im saying anything is cuz i cant picture you in a focus...

im guessing you shit 6 times you obviously ate at the same place as me...

odom you suck ps3???? i got x box so how am i going to kill you online???
            I got an XBOX also
            KrackaZack hit me up

Comment

hes banned

Comment

My bad. Didn't even notice

Comment

yeah son
                  merry christmas

who wants to make me a pixle car
                  lol

Comment

Do you have any base models? I tried doing one using MS paint, I failed, bad

Comment

lol no. i tried ms paint to. i also failed. terribly.

Comment

when and why did he get banned???

Comment

told some guy he had a tranny for sale in the nooby section

Comment

i guess i dont suck that bad.
                            anymore

edit: is it obvious i used nyneduse as an outline

Comment

You can go to Pixelcar or mangacar and get some bases

Comment

Originally posted by DRQPQUT View Post
                                are you serious pull the panties that are wedged inbetween your but cheeks making you cry out of there grow a set and make some decent #s crying about it on here isnt gonna make it happen...spend as much time as you spend on here in the garage for the next 2 months and i bet your car would see 300whp......the only reason why im saying anything is cuz i cant picture you in a focus...
                                I will NEVER buy a Focus. If anything I would sell the motor and just go H (which is what I should have done in the 1st place). I am just complaining because Dave hasn't been on to whine so I figure someone has to pick up the slack. The CB is staying, if I do get rid of it it would go to Martin (my oldest son) because he has voiced "I wouldn't mind having an H swapped CB". I love my car. I love the fact "I" can work on it and I am not paying some other fuckwad to fix my shit.
                                3 CB's gone....
                                1 WK Overland....

Still miss the CB though......maybe one day.

Comment

Working...
                                X