• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

U guys suck balls.,...
    I wish you would have told me....
    We were down to go.. FU!!! lol.

Comment

haha me n my buddys once drove all the way down to Redding cali. just to eat at in n out and drove back. 8hours there and 8hours back. what a drive.

WTB: rightside jdm 1piece headlight or just glass.

Comment

Originally posted by reaction360 View Post
        haha me n my buddys once drove all the way down to Redding cali. just to eat at in n out and drove back. 8hours there and 8hours back. what a drive.
        lol you guys musta been mobbin.

Comment

That was HELLA fun! We just got home, left Cali at around 4:30pm.

Tired, going to bed.
          3 CB's gone....
          1 WK Overland....

Still miss the CB though......maybe one day.

Comment

Originally posted by 91Accord-LX View Post
            That was HELLA fun! We just got home, left Cali at around 4:30pm.

Tired, going to bed.
            glad to hear u guys got back okay. It was kool chillin' with u guys
            -:¦:-
            Originally posted by wed3k
            i rep cb7tuner all day, everyday. people say, "fuck y0 honda." and i say, "bitch, please."

Comment

you guys should be a little less last minute about it next time i would be down to go

my ride

Comment

i know its not a honda meet, but there are gonna be some promising cars there!

ill be attending...so if you wanna go. write in your calendar and let me know!

http://forums.evolutionm.net/northwe...e-6th-xxx.html
                F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
                Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

Hey Sean,

You still gonna tell me they're the same part? Lude on left, accord on right. The ball on the lude is much bigger on the lude than it is on the accord.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

something bout today just make me wanna drink beer all day

Comment

Originally posted by 91Accord-LX View Post
                      Fucking clutches.
                      So Jose and I changed my clutch today. He is what the OLD one looked like.

Stock Accord Clutch (clutch plate) that WAS on my car.

The springs from the clutch.

Flywheel bolts are now partly shaved as well.
                      3 CB's gone....
                      1 WK Overland....

Comment

Jose you dumb nugget!lol Yes i AM going to tell you that ALL 93-02 accord 5spd forks are the same as all the 93+ VTEC preludes. we had this discussion online... part numbers dont lie. You may have a 90-92 fork and a JDM lude fork... could be diff. stop being a wanker.

PS- thats a yummy looking clutch there Alex. umm.. what DID you replace with and did you resurface the flywheel????
                        F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
                        Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

Originally posted by SMseagren83 View Post

PS- thats a yummy looking clutch there Alex. umm.. what DID you replace with and did you resurface the flywheel????
                          I replaced it with a prelude clutch from Schucks. The clutch plate, pressure plate, and OEM throw out bearing are bigger than that small ass one I had on there before. No resurfacing of the flywheel.

The old throw out bearing had A LOT of play. We are guessing he (the mechanic I had do the clutch last time) probably re-used the old L.S.D. motorsports T/O bearing.

Damn Ass Clown.

This one is getting babied though, no raping till I rebuild.
                          3 CB's gone....
                          1 WK Overland....

Comment

NO rapingz? but why?
                            lol. Looks good alex.

Glad you got it fixed though.... Hope it works good for a while at least!

Comment

:Sean, I wont be attending, I want to, but I'll be in California...

Comment

Originally posted by zack_odom View Post
                                NO rapingz? but why?
                                lol. Looks good alex.

Glad you got it fixed though.... Hope it works good for a while at least!
                                Need to save up for a while.
                                3 CB's gone....
                                1 WK Overland....

Comment

Working...
                                X