This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by zack_odom View Post
    I do! LEWIS FUCKIKNG HAMILTON BITCHES!!!!!
    have you read on the site about all the new rules and regulations??? pretty nuts all the changes they are enforcing.

should make for some interesting racing!! im excited!! FRI is 1st round practice
    F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
    Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

SZo yeah fools.....
      Why so much drama on this shit?
      Is everyone on thier fuckin period or some shit?
      Fuckin chix on here sometimes LOL....

Also alex I was bored out of my gourd so I took a hammer
      and nailed my foot to the floorboard of my ford...
      I guess I'm just a sick sick bastard....One sandwich short of a picnic basket,
      one excederin tablet short of a full medicine cabinet,
      I feel like my head has been shredded like lettuce and cabbage......
      I was just going off what you said because your reply rhymed with mine. It just reminded me of Dr. Seuss. So I went with it.
      3 CB's gone....
      1 WK Overland....

Still miss the CB though......maybe one day.

Comment

Originally posted by SMseagren83 View Post
        have you read on the site about all the new rules and regulations??? pretty nuts all the changes they are enforcing.

should make for some interesting racing!! im excited!! FRI is 1st round practice
        yeah I've been checking that shit out...
        Ferrari and Toro Rosso are comin back strong I think.
        Sebastian Vettel, will win the championship this year...just my prediction....

Comment

No love for Day 'n Night?

Click for my ride thread.

Comment

ur mean...I like all music lol...
            Anyways, the 2009 F1 Season is going to be awesome!!!!!
            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q_4QVWie71c

Comment

Originally posted by 91Accord-LX View Post
              I was just going off what you said because your reply rhymed with mine. It just reminded me of Dr. Seuss. So I went with it.
              Cum on Everybody by eminem??@?!?!?@!!

Comment

ur mean...I like all music lol...
                Anyways, the 2009 F1 Season is going to be awesome!!!!!
                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q_4QVWie71c
                I pretty much do too. And I listen to this song for good times.

But you have to admit it's kind of a joke.

Comment

yeah I've been checking that shit out...
                  Ferrari and Toro Rosso are comin back strong I think.
                  Sebastian Vettel, will win the championship this year...just my prediction....
                  Fuck Ferrari! they disgust me... 08 season ending was HILARIOUS!!

It will be interesting to see what Red Bull (Vettel) can do with the car this year. Watch out for team Brawn (Benson/Barrichello ) lol they might have a fast car AND they arent running KERS.

werent McLaren disappointed with their testing? something about putting down pretty low lap times and the end of the official testing and there being aerodynamic flaws in their design??? hopefully they can work them out in time. Or i should say already did for melbourne
                  Last edited by SMseagren83; 03-25-2009, 02:03 AM.
                  F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
                  Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

Dude that's a bad ass car. Makes me want to get into f1.

better than nascar.

I don't have a clue about f1 but it looks pretty interesting.

Comment

Originally posted by ilovemycb7 View Post
                      better than nascar.
                      duh
                      峠 で ドリフト を して 下さい。

steam linky facebook, y0 俺 は 走り屋 です。 clickable ^

Comment

Fuck Ferrari! they disgust me... 08 season ending was HILARIOUS!!

It will be interesting to see what Red Bull (Vettel) can do with the car this year. Watch out for team Brawn (Benson/Barrichello ) lol they might have a fast car AND they arent running KERS.

werent McLaren disappointed with their testing? something about putting down pretty low lap times and the end of the official testing and there being aerodynamic flaws in their design??? hopefully they can work them out in time. Or i should say already did for melbourne
                        LOL...Ferrari, owning F1 since 2000 hahahahahah
                        I dont neccesarily like them , but Toro Rosso, (Red Bull)
                        runs a ferrari engine....And I missed the McLaren thing...
                        Melbourne is real soon not much time to fix it,
                        I think KERS will be a big factor in some of the races this year...
                        Its sorta like the overboost on the World GP cars!

Comment

this is the one sport I want to follow now. Is it on regular channels? Or speed channel?

Comment

LOL...Ferrari, owning F1 since 2000 hahahahahah
                            I dont neccesarily like them , but Toro Rosso, (Red Bull)
                            runs a ferrari engine....And I missed the McLaren thing...
                            Melbourne is real soon not much time to fix it,
                            I think KERS will be a big factor in some of the races this year...
                            Its sorta like the overboost on the World GP cars!
                            i just think there are other teams that have potential and that id like to see on top/winning... this year should even out the playing field considering everyone had to pretty much start from scratch again.

haha yeah overboost! ~80bhp for 6.6 seconds a lap or something! thats crazy! its not GOBS of power but should give an edge when overtaking.

yeah, melbourne! FRI is practice. i hate the hours they broadcast that shit
                            on Speed.

Comment

yeah, melbourne! FRI is practice. i hate the hours they broadcast that shit
                              on Speed.
                              Well there is the answer. Is it really late or somethign?

Comment

Originally posted by ilovemycb7 View Post
                                Well there is the answer. Is it really late or somethign?
                                yeah, i always watch the prac/qualifying rounds (FRI/SAT)... or i try to! lol those are usually between 1am-2am our time. Race day is SUndays and they are usually between 2pm-4pm.

Comment

Working...
                                X