Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Justin my dude....5g's??? What that come with/without?

Comment

comes with everything i even have brand new blitz BOV and 4 brand new never installed from the factory rc 1000cc injectors!!! but that was yesterday todays a new day and oh guess what shes no longer for sale!!!

Comment

haha
        burn

Comment

Originally posted by DRQPQUT View Post
          comes with everything i even have brand new blitz BOV and 4 brand new never installed from the factory rc 1000cc injectors!!! but that was yesterday todays a new day and oh guess what shes no longer for sale!!!
          Ur a bitch. Got my hopes up u *****.
          Last edited by Father Time; 07-11-2008, 04:17 PM. Reason: Watch the "er" next time please

Comment

Originally posted by zack_odom View Post
            And this coming from a black man himself. Next time use some caution
            3 CB's gone....
            1 WK Overland....

Still miss the CB though......maybe one day.

Comment

if you put 5gs in my face id have a hard time telling you to kick rocks

Comment

Your car looks good Sean. Too bad I couldnt come and see closer because of the police.

Instagram: n_buttz

The Jeepster ____ The CB7 ____ The TE38 ____ The S13

Comment

Originally posted by 90ACCORDLXGUY View Post
                  Your car looks good Sean. Too bad I couldnt come and see closer because of the police.
                  you were there?? i didnt even see any accords.

i rolled in late, and just got settled in and was waiting for my 2 other Si buddies to show up, but then the cops came and kicked everyone out so i just rolled home.

tomorrow should be a better turnout. usually is..... i didnt even get a doughnut and drink! haha
                  F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
                  Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

Originally posted by SMseagren83 View Post
                    you were there?? i didnt even see any accords.

i rolled in late, and just got settled in and was waiting for my 2 other Si buddies to show up, but then the cops came and kicked everyone out so i just rolled home.

tomorrow should be a better turnout. usually is..... i didnt even get a doughnut and drink! haha
                    Yeah my car was in the row infront of all the 240s. Before you got there we had all been pushed out of there by the cops and then we all came back, lol.

Instagram: n_buttz

The Jeepster ____ The CB7 ____ The TE38 ____ The S13

Comment

Originally posted by DRQPQUT View Post
                      if you put 5gs in my face id have a hard time telling you to kick rocks
                      werd up lol. We will have to see about that shit then....

Comment

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...64#post1552464
                        Canadian ROOOLLLLLLLLLL CALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

I drive by you guys about once a month when you are on your way to the dump spot. If you cruise by and see a wagon with hids and blue wheels its me

Comment

Wait Wha?

Comment

werd up lol. We will have to see about that shit then....
                              i got receipts totaling about 11gs

Comment

werD?! DAYUM?>@ 5g's is wack....

Comment

Working...
                                X