No announcement yet.

*****07 NW Spring Meet*****

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hahaah yaa lol! heyy man i swear that one wants me! lol i should go say whats up this weekend lol

My s13 Ride Thread>>><<<My Rx7 Ride Thread "What is power without control?"
    New people click here

Comment

Oh, He's a cool guy. He knows his rsx isn't fast. But it's not a slow car either. Very smooth and quick nonetheless. It's a nice car. Mexican chicks at BK... maybe you should try taco bell. There are a lot there, you could get a job.
      Click for my ride thread.

Comment

Originally posted by ilovemycb7
        Oh, He's a cool guy. He knows his rsx isn't fast. But it's not a slow car either. Very smooth and quick nonetheless. It's a nice car. Mexican chicks at BK... maybe you should try taco bell. There are a lot there, you could get a job.
        lol, na he used to work at bk and all the mexican chicks that work there like im. Heck, he can still go there without working anymore and get free food. Even for me. They still want him to come back and work again.

Comment

ugh i don't even want to think about fast food.. i just spent the whole day throwing up because i got food poisening from wendy's. yucky.

Comment

well thats your problem you went wendys! fake chicken and square burgers!! lol jk

New people click here

Comment

Originally posted by F22HB
              Kelton you bum! Get ur job back at bk! The mexican chicks want you back.lol
              yeah kelton! you're a bum!
              Seattle, WA

Comment

Haha. If you've got a job take it, I want a job so bad.

P.S. Wendy's is the best. Such a good price... yummm.

Comment

Originally posted by slammedEX
                  ugh i don't even want to think about fast food.. i just spent the whole day throwing up because i got food poisening from wendy's. yucky.
                  I stoped eating wendy's. I threw up all night last time I ate there.
                  Honestly though, BK>other fastfood. Its on it's own levle. It makes me feel good after I eat it unlike mcDs or wendys.

Comment

What?! Wendy's is the best! Seriously, I love that place. I've only been to the one in downtown bellevue though.

Comment

Originally posted by F22HB
                      I stoped eating wendy's. I threw up all night last time I ate there.
                      Honestly though, BK>other fastfood. Its on it's own levle. It makes me feel good after I eat it unlike mcDs or wendys.
                      lol you have got to be kidding. you feel good after eating fast food?
                      Seattle, WA

Comment

Originally posted by pax217
                        lol you have got to be kidding. you feel good after eating fast food?
                        Only burgerking. Partly because its free too.

Comment

Anything free tastes good.

Comment

Jack in the crack is the best
                            H22 Prelude VTEC 92-96 200 161 10.6:1 87 90 DOHC VTEC 2157 JDM

190.3whp 155 wtq - with bolt ons, and a dc header

ET=14.457 @ 94mph w/ 2.173 60Fter

Comment

aww mann jack in the box! ehh its soo dirty! lol

New people click here

Comment

jack in the box is good...small number 6 regular fries and ketchup only on the cheeseburger with sprite to drink

Comment

Working...
                                X