*****07 NW Spring Meet*****

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 91Accord-LX
    There will most definitely be another meet before the year is out. All you need to do is watch the board. If you don't have 30 posts by then just PM one of the members and let them know, you could also just show up too that always works.

Where you located BTW?
    Hey man! I've got my posts. I spend time reading around here, I just want to learn alot. I've never worked on cars, but I'm only in high school. And I'm broke, haha. So I just want to see some other rides and learn from people. A summer none-raining meet would be sweet. I hate driving in rain!

I'm in Seattle, more specifically bellevueish area. The last meet was very close to me, but I had a big project due on Monday that I needed to do.
    Click for my ride thread.

Comment

What school you go to? If they have an automotive program sign up! You'll learn alot and get to work on ur cb7 during school hours.

Comment

Don't even get me started on that. There is a very good 2 period long one with a full shop at a high school next to mine that I can sign up for.. but it requires me "travelling" to it. So yeah, my parents wouldn't let me. I yelled and got very angry. And did the same several times... But yeah. I'll stop there. I'll leave it as I'm pissed. But now I've gotta figure out other methods, and maybe take a summer class.

Comment

Originally posted by F22HB
          Dude, you gotta rock that on like every car you own from now on. Somehow it works.lol
          Its like ur signiture.
          lol what? you want me to rock the 2 rims for now on? lol wow

My s13 Ride Thread>>><<<My Rx7 Ride Thread "What is power without control?"
          New people click here

Comment

Originally posted by kelton
            lol what? you want me to rock the 2 rims for now on? lol wow
            dude I'm used to it now. It seems like just another trait of ur car I guess. lol. Rock that combo for life!

Comment

Don't do it man, don't. hahaha. But very legit in the snowy weather.

Ugh, summer meet? Yess. And anyone can come right, I've gotta friend with RSX-S that wants to come. That's cool?

Comment

a RSX what? eww! j/k im sure its fine as long as he is a cool guy..... we arent big fans of those cocky integra peoples..
                F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
                Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

Originally posted by F22HB
                  dude I'm used to it now. It seems like just another trait of ur car I guess. lol. Rock that combo for life!

wow thats sexy lol jk! but dude i dont even like the back rims! i justt need rims! lol 4 of them lol

New people click here

Comment

buy mine, so i can get diff ones....
                    F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
                    Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

what do they look like? and how much?

New people click here

Comment

they are the rims u see in the pic below VVV

500 straight up! 5Zigens RX-6 16''

Comment

hmm possibly but i really dont have the money right now. i still have to buy stuff for my swap and everything. how long do you think you will have them?

New people click here

Comment

hmm possibly but i really dont have the money right now. i still have to buy stuff for my swap and everything. how long do you think you will have them?
                            LOL ive tried to sell them for a year....so i imagine ill have them forever! lmao

Comment

haha wow lol. but ya after i get done with the swap i might message you about them if i happend to get 500 dollars some how haha.

New people click here

Comment

haha wow lol. but ya after i get done with the swap i might message you about them if i happend to get 500 dollars some how haha.
                                Kelton you bum! Get ur job back at bk! The mexican chicks want you back.lol

Comment

Working...
                                X