No announcement yet.

*****07 NW Spring Meet*****

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What was up with the guy with the civic? For as much power as he said he was putting out his take off on the street seemed a little slow.

The meet was fun, glad to of met everyone. Made me realize how much more I need to learn about my CB.
    3 CB's gone....
    1 WK Overland....

Still miss the CB though......maybe one day.

Comment

i dunno i missed the part of the meet where everyone goes around and checks out everyones cars and whats under the hood. i hear its a pretty unique setup. i give it a

next meet ill have my ride there!!! wOOt
      F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
      Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

Originally posted by 91Accord-LX
        What was up with the guy with the civic? For as much power as he said he was putting out his take off on the street seemed a little slow.

The meet was fun, glad to of met everyone. Made me realize how much more I need to learn about my CB.
        I never opened it up. Sorry. I didn't wanna lose everybody and have you guys on the 2 ways complaining and calling me a stupid ricer. Lets go to the track eh? I'll race you for pinks if you think its slow.lol

Comment

Originally posted by F22HB
          I never opened it up. Sorry. I didn't wanna lose everybody and have you guys on the 2 ways complaining and calling me a stupid ricer. Lets go to the track eh? I'll race you for pinks if you think its slow.lol

I think he was refering to the black civic SI that showed up with the supercharger, I garuntee that you would take any of us with stock f22's off the line anyday. Unless you suck at the wheel

Keep an Eye on my Coupe. Click the Pic

Comment

Originally posted by tresexohcb
            I think he was refering to the black civic SI that showed up with the supercharger, I garuntee that you would take any of us with stock f22's off the line anyday. Unless you suck at the wheel
            Ya I think so to, I bet it SCREAMS above 5k. Remember, supercharger boost is linear and directly correlates to engine RPM. He was only running 8 lbs at peak boost so....
            1992 Accord LX - SOLD

Comment

Makes sense now. I deff. agree, but it was kinda wet. Did that have an LSD?

Comment

Originally posted by F22HB
                Makes sense now. I deff. agree, but it was kinda wet. Did that have an LSD?
                I would venture to say.....probably. But, he was talking a built K24 swap (from the TSX) with his supercharger and more boost in the future. You'd DEFINITELY have to be runnin an LSD.
                1992 Accord LX - SOLD

Comment

I was talking about the black civic, as he left to get on the road ( for the 1000 or so feet he went ) he kind of got on it a little but then again he was probably sandbagging it and about the whole track and pinks? Um, Uh, I'd like to keep my CB in my driveway thank you.
                  3 CB's gone....
                  1 WK Overland....

Comment

I was talking about the black civic, as he left to get on the road ( for the 1000 or so feet he went ) he kind of got on it a little but then again he was probably sandbagging it and about the whole track and pinks? Um, Uh, I'd like to keep my CB in my driveway thank you.
                    Oh come on. I'll take it off ur hands for you.

Comment

what is a pink slip?

anyways this years meet was similar to last years as it was overcast, somewhat on the cooler side.

maybe we should plan this annual march spring meet for a week or two earlier OR like a months later?
                      F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
                      Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

Originally posted by SMseagren83
                        what is a pink slip?

anyways this years meet was similar to last years as it was overcast, somewhat on the cooler side.

maybe we should plan this annual march spring meet for a week or two earlier OR like a months later?
                        man, what? You've never seen the fast an the furious?
                        The title to your car=pink slip.

Comment

mine isnt pink. its white and green?

Comment

Just a figure of speach.

Comment

Originally posted by SMseagren83
                              mine isnt pink. its white and green?
                              Back in the 60's the title of ones car (in California) used to be printed on pink paper. So when you raced for titles it was for the other person's "pink slip".

EDIT: I believe that's is how it came about.
                              3 CB's gone....
                              1 WK Overland....

Comment

lol im just messin with you all.

Comment

Working...
                                X