• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SMseagren83
    wooooohooo! I LUV JACK!!
    when did I miss this?

Comment

Originally posted by F22HB
      LOL, the 4x4! An where were you on that whole drive? I thought you were at the end of the line.
      I was in the back- I was in the middle of the pack, but I pulled over so everyone else could pass me and have fun. I tried to keep up, but once we hit that winding hill- you were all gone. Hahaha.

After we left Black Diamond I jumped in back and blocked traffic so y'all could pull out behind maroonaccord2.2 and I started following- and most of you started taking off, or so I thought. We were all like but then I thought you guys were gunna so I floored it, but maroon hit his brakes and I was almost like , but then I ended up stopping with my sweet 4x4 power. Then maroon was like in his mirror and I was like but then SMseagren showed up on the scene was all like and it was all good.

-pax
      Seattle, WA

Comment

jeez. I tryed to keep it kinda conservitive too.

Comment

Originally posted by F22HB
          jeez. I tryed to keep it kinda conservitive too.
          If you haven't noticed- my car sucks.

-pax
          Seattle, WA

Comment

i personally had a fantastic time. got to meet some new peeps, and see some of the "old" crowd, that i had not seen in quite awhile. hooters was fun as hell. at our end of the table we did'nt really talk with the others from the group. sorry bout that, but we were hella buisy talking to the hottie lil waitress, name was malissa i think. but anyhow had a great time. then j'dawg and jon stoped by the house for a lil after session, session.. they should be home in vancouver around 10 or so.... me and sean were talking about having a usual meet at hooters. talking about the 2nd sunday of every month. now we realize that most peeps could'nt attend, but a few could still get-together and make it happen. plus i talked with jon and jon from vancouver, thought maybe we could do a lil meet up in their neck of the woods.
            on a different note, the guy from canada w/ the white h turbo coupe, well he's a pharmasist. crazy as all hell,,,, never would have expected that work back ground. and he is like the head man of a vancouver accord web site...
            its allways neat meeting new people, and he was smart as hell to boot....

Comment

yea it was a good time for sure.

Good to meet everyone by the way.
              Seattle, WA

Comment

man the white boosted h22 was insane! i loved just about everything about it lol

My s13 Ride Thread>>><<<My Rx7 Ride Thread "What is power without control?"
                New people click here

Comment

Originally posted by kelton
                  man the white boosted h22 was insane! i loved just about everything about it lol
                  I don't know who was all with us, but when getting on to HW18 from Covington, and the 02 V6 Accord came up... that was a lot of fun all taking off out of nowhere cause no one expected him to take off, everyone was just staring at each other and hear his blow off valve and just goes FLYING past me lol... he held it down for us. Hahaha, it was tight.
                  -pax
                  Seattle, WA

Comment

aaaaaahhhhhh
                    pictures!

Comment

we didnt go to the sykart thingy. When we got to the narrows bridge park, it was raining.

Tom and I left early.

I got a few pics, i'll try and post tomorow. Also, got some good footage, i just have to wait for juan to send it to me.

It was fun, just not as fun as it would have been if I were driving my own car. also, the rain kinda ruined it for the photoshoot.

oh, and the quote goes "your car is stocker than stock".

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

Originally posted by pax217
                        After we left Black Diamond I jumped in back and blocked traffic so y'all could pull out behind maroonaccord2.2 and I started following
                        -pax
                        In case you forgot, I pulled out into traffic and stopped....you were behind me. You really had no choice but to wait.

p.s. Your sig needs work. lol
                        1992 Accord LX - SOLD

Comment

Originally posted by SMseagren83
                          wooooohooo! I LUV JACK!!
                          sean you were right about what you said when you called my girlfriends cell. and yes jack is ok sometimes with coke but at least russ got free chili fries
                          F22b + MP1A = mad fun for me now. . .

MY RIDE
                          My swap parts list and pricing

vouches:
                          Bought from: Smeagren83(quite a few times now LOL), 97lude, AZaccord, M3torz2nR, g7kobayashi, sickoffthe206 and Kurobei, Jarhead, prNonVtec4u, caserX

Sold to: Snailin91, Smeagren83, cb7dazz, Drummersteve7, Slick

Comment

lol, those walky talkies were crackin on the way to the narrows. lol
                            Reminded me of listening to people talking on xbox live.

Comment

Originally posted by d112crzy
                              we didnt go to the sykart thingy. When we got to the narrows bridge park, it was raining.

Tom and I left early.

I got a few pics, i'll try and post tomorow. Also, got some good footage, i just have to wait for juan to send it to me.

It was fun, just not as fun as it would have been if I were driving my own car. also, the rain kinda ruined it for the photoshoot.

oh, and the quote goes "your car is stocker than stock".
                              Me an Kelton left alitle after you did. It was raining so bad, omg. Stupid pinnaple express.

Comment

lol ya then when we got to auburn it was still pretty much dry lol. but its pouring down rain now lol! eh so when the next meet goin to be?

My s13 Ride Thread>>><<<My Rx7 Ride Thread "What is power without control?"
                                New people click here

Comment

Working...
                                X