No announcement yet.

*****07 NW Spring Meet*****

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I dunno if anyone has mentioned this. but sunday is daylight savings time. REMEBER TO SET YOUR SHIT FRW. this is all. I have a feeling that this is going to fuck a bunch of people up.

The Wood grippin' - Mesh spinnin' Accord
    My Ride | Cars from my trip to Japan | Japan II

Comment

oh shit, lol. I forgot about that.

forward!!? thats so ***. means i gota go to sleep earlier.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

Originally posted by OnBBS17s
        I dunno if anyone has mentioned this. but sunday is daylight savings time. REMEBER TO SET YOUR SHIT FRW. this is all. I have a feeling that this is going to fuck a bunch of people up.
        http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=70782

1992 Accord LX - SOLD

Comment

w3rd! last time i saw any of u guys was last years meet!

does anybody want to buy a mugen style abs front lip for a 5th gen? only 140 dowla, and its yours! its brand new!

do we change the clocks on saturday? i thought we change them on sunday night!?
          Last edited by J-dawg; 03-10-2007, 08:47 AM.
          -Jonny

My FS Thread

Comment

sunday morning at 12am..midnight.

Comment

saturday night or sunday morning.

but if you havent changed it by the time you wake up, you're already an hour late!

Comment

yo ill still be there tomorrow, sorry i haven't been on...

(not that any of you care)

later,
                pax
                Seattle, WA

Comment

cool. we need someone with some serious video editing skills!

Comment

Alright guys, what a bitch who ever wired this car before me was a fucking moron, making my life a living hell when it comes to wiring my stereo, I thought I could salvage some of this guys wiring but I'm having to start all over, I've got the entire interior of the coupe gutted at the moment and I don't have the suspension on yet, but it will be on damnit, it will be on. I'll be working til 3 in the morning if I have to to get this car ready for tomorrow.

Keep an Eye on my Coupe. Click the Pic

Comment

now THATS a trooper! i was gonna get an alignment today but every place is full and i was gonna get an oil change but i can't afford it and im doin ok on oil so im just gonna fix my exhaust and clean my cone filter and wash her. got my rims and tires! my 16 inch konigs powdercoated glossy black with 205/45/zr16 es100's! yay!

Comment

Well Im ready to go. Jose and I will be on the road early sunday morning.

I cant wait to meet you guys and show you all my trash bucket....
                        H22 Accord

Comment

someone got on a few weeks ago and said they'd be doing the editing... so im not anymore i suppose

yo SMseagren- holla at me about ihop

later,
                          pax
                          Seattle, WA

Comment

"she dont use jelly"!
                            F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
                            Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

Just got done washing and polishing my Vtec lobes... should be ready to go tomorow.
                              H22 Prelude VTEC 92-96 200 161 10.6:1 87 90 DOHC VTEC 2157 JDM

190.3whp 155 wtq - with bolt ons, and a dc header

ET=14.457 @ 94mph w/ 2.173 60Fter

Comment

Cory hurt his eyeballs! dont know if he is gonna make it...he dremeled some aluminum flakes into his eyeballs!
                                F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
                                Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

Working...
                                X