• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Im north, Im accord, Im Caravan. Lemme know

Ill try and get a South bound I5 caravan going soon

The Wood grippin' - Mesh spinnin' Accord
    My Ride | Cars from my trip to Japan | Japan II

Comment

Would anyone be interested in buying one of my Recaros at the meet? I cant afford to keep them both and drive to Van.

Comment

18 mile range.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

Originally posted by Dv8
          Would anyone be interested in buying one of my Recaros at the meet? I cant afford to keep them both and drive to Van.
          What model? Real or Fake?
          無限WESTCOAST FUKINWITCHU ACCORD4THGEN 1990 CB7 Coupe無限

Comment

from the south its gonna be me and juan..maybe fook if he buys another cb.

Comment

so what kind of cameras do you guys have?

I have my olympus sp350 camera. it takes really nice video, but what sucks is that it does short clips only(a couple mins tops).

So, I'm hoping that someone here brings a nice camera and would kindly let me borrow. I'll be a whore and ride around in everyones car to get some awesome footage.

its really looking like I wont be taking my car. and honestly, I dont want to take it.lol. I really want to ride around in everyones cars and take video.

so post up your cameras/camcorders.

Comment

Originally posted by accord4thgen
                What model? Real or Fake?
                real. i dontknow the model, i will post pictures.

Comment

i have two camera's.
                  1, Kodak 5 mega pix
                  2, Olympus 3.2 mega pix

Comment

i killed a wheel yesterday, if things go like they usually do for me, i wont be able to afford to fix the wheel and go to van.

Comment

omg, its only like 20 days till the meet!!!

Oh btw, I have 4 cobra walkietalkies. They're really nice so I'll probly bring those...

Comment

nice, thats 6 2-ways so far. I know sean has some, so thats 8.

that'd be pimp if every other car could have one.

all be tuned to channel (cb)7!!lol

Comment

well go ahead and scratch my name off. my car will not be running by the meet....
                          F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
                          Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

Originally posted by SMseagren83
                            well go ahead and scratch my name off. my car will not be running by the meet....
                            You're not gonna go? What, because you won't be swapped in time?
                            1992 Accord LX - SOLD

Comment

Originally posted by maroonaccord2.2
                              You're not gonna go? What, because you won't be swapped in time?
                              i currently have no runninng cb7 period. my car has been down for almost a month with a clicking cv joint and busted boot. and im not gonna pay to get it fixed when im yanking out the auto axles for a swap.

i will have everything for the swap ready to go by friday, but the place where im doing it (my dads) wont be ready. they are going out of state this weekend, and wont be back til the first week of march. and we have to clear out the garage, so he said the weekend of the 10th or 17th, would be the earliest. so....my car will sit until then i guess.
                              Last edited by SMseagren83; 02-20-2007, 12:51 AM.
                              F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
                              Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

well, me can cory can pick you up! lol

Comment

Working...
                                X