Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dv8
    http://maps.google.ca/?ie=UTF8&om=1&...67941,14.80957

Okay so. You will all see Lethbridge on the right hand side of the map, between 2 and 4. Depending on the weather, and who I am going with, I will travel north to Calgary, then to Banff, to Kamloops, and from hiway 1 onto 5, into the Surrey area.

If the weather permits, I am going to go the most ass backwards way I can possibly think of, as I am in love with mountain roads. I will go to Cranbrook, then into the back mountain roads of the Kootenays. I will have to venture onto a ferry or two, and I may pop out in Kamloops. From Kamloops, I would venture to Cashe Creek, onto hiway 99, and bomb Whistler from the north, and then proceed into North Van, then into the Surrey area, if the weather permits. I may have to leave this route to summer.

As you can see, I have MUCH farther to go than pretty much anyone here, but damnit I WILL HAVE FUN.

I'm bored, so I just thought I would share.
    WOW! that is a long ways!! joser and a couple others are coming from the most eastern side of WA, which is basically a 5 hour drive one way. thats pretty far too. but i think you got em beat!

you guys dont wanna miss out on this meet anywas. lol.

i should post a map of how far my trip is. LOL
    F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
    Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

Originally posted by Dv8
      http://maps.google.ca/?ie=UTF8&om=1&...67941,14.80957

Okay so. You will all see Lethbridge on the right hand side of the map, between 2 and 4. Depending on the weather, and who I am going with, I will travel north to Calgary, then to Banff, to Kamloops, and from hiway 1 onto 5, into the Surrey area.

If the weather permits, I am going to go the most ass backwards way I can possibly think of, as I am in love with mountain roads. I will go to Cranbrook, then into the back mountain roads of the Kootenays. I will have to venture onto a ferry or two, and I may pop out in Kamloops. From Kamloops, I would venture to Cashe Creek, onto hiway 99, and bomb Whistler from the north, and then proceed into North Van, then into the Surrey area, if the weather permits. I may have to leave this route to summer.

As you can see, I have MUCH farther to go than pretty much anyone here, but damnit I WILL HAVE FUN.

I'm bored, so I just thought I would share.
      maybe you should drive down to I-90 and meet me in Yakima and we can roll together.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

Dale (West) wants to do the i90, but I have already told my family in Whiterock I am invading their home for the weekend haha. Where abouts is Yakima anyways? It is eluding me on Google Maps. Wait, I just looked at it HAH. I'd have to meet you in Ellensburg if that was the case. Damn I love this website.

Comment

I have to go to Ellensburg anyways, so yea that'd be cool. Ellensburg is only 30 mins away from Yakima. I think a few others from the east side of washington are coming to the meet to. Not sure yet.

Comment

Well we shall see. And spaztastic will probably come too.

Comment

YES YES I AM COMING FOR SURE!!!! Just maybe without the Accord..still deciding...
              Lois: Oh, I haven't been on a college campus in years. Everything seems so different.
              Stewie: Really? Perhaps if you laid on your back with your ankles behind your ears that would ring a few bells.

Comment

...my commute...

They're lying!
                The drive is actually about 5 minutes... not 11.

Sean and I have it easy... hey Sean, wanna meet for breakfast before? Hit up IHOP off of 15th SW?

O'DOYLE RULES!

-pax
                Seattle, WA

Comment

AHAHAHA and i was gonna post up my 10 minute commute. you beat me to it. i guess they can all hate you instead of me.

breakfast sounds good.
                  F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
                  Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

Originally posted by SMseagren83
                    AHAHAHA and i was gonna post up my 10 minute commute. you beat me to it. i guess they can all hate you instead of me.

breakfast sounds good.
                    LOL. Hilarious.

Average commute to the meet - 2 hours.
                    Sean and my commute - 5 minutes.

-pax
                    Seattle, WA

Comment

WHORES.

Although I think I will enjoy the 15 hour drive of screaming RB.

Comment

I'll enjoy...

waking up at 8am
                        takin off at about 830am
                        5 minute commute
                        breakfast with sean
                        goin to the meet.

...and all will take maybe a quarter gallon of gas! w00t!

lol
                        -pax
                        Seattle, WA

Comment

im not going
                          -Jonny

My FS Thread

Comment

***, why not?

Comment

yeah Im totally trying to go, prob with the misses! Will check back in l8r! im coming prob from hwy3 to salmo then south to spokane and from there to auburn! Aight! still a 12hr drive!
                              Pending we dont need passports!

WaC!

Comment

Nope no passports needed...i checked! (unless you want to fly) I hope you can go! the more accords there the better... and bring your woman!
                                Lois: Oh, I haven't been on a college campus in years. Everything seems so different.
                                Stewie: Really? Perhaps if you laid on your back with your ankles behind your ears that would ring a few bells.

Comment

Working...
                                X