*****07 NW Spring Meet*****

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by slammedEX
    hey fook...if juan goes me and him will be rolling up north..if not it'll just be me and you. i'll pm you a couple days before the meet and tell you where and when to meet.
    Juan IS going!! i believe he already asked for the day off from work and all!

hey Joser if you dont wanna call or what not, i could prolly give them a holler at. they should be able to give us some info or set something up.

**we prolly need a TIME that we are gonna show up there. i dont think we have decided on a time yet**
    F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
    Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

1 or 2pm sound good? Just throwing up times.

But yea, I don't have their phone number, so if you wanna call that'd be cool since I'm gonna have a busy day tomorrow(work on car, do taxes, ship some stuff out, laundry) and I gota walk everywhere

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

well our meeting time is 930AM SHARP with a 30 min grace period.

so that puts us at 10AM leaving to go cruise blackdiamond back roads.
        10AM+ 1 hour 30 mins to (cruise and re-group everyone back together+pictures+video)

**that puts us now at 11:30AM

the cruise from black diamond to the narrows is gonna be 30-40mins depending on how fast we drive and traffic.

**so now we are looking at 12:00PM-12:10PM

park, organize cars for photos, shooting the shit, (id say on hour-2 hours tops)

**should be about 2:10PM-ish at the latest

then re-organize everyone and make sure people know where we are headed...HOOTERS. should be a 20-30 min cruise from narrows park to HOOTERS. traffic can get heavy around that area of tacoma on Sunday since its by the mall.

**so we should get to HOOTERS at around 2:30PM-2:40PM
        at HOOTERs we can take our time, which im sure we will, and figure out who is gonna go-cart and what people might wanna do later into the evening

give or take about 30 mins...this is just my thoughts...
        Last edited by SMseagren83; 02-11-2007, 05:18 PM.
        F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
        Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

my sunday is rolling very much on the relaxed side.... so i'll figure out what you just posted tomorrow...

Comment

I'll be driving my geo metro =)
            "form follows function."
            Louis Sullivan

Comment

Originally posted by Chan_Man
              I'll be driving my geo metro =)
              make sure we give Chan_Man a map/directions and a 2-way radio since he is gonna have a hard time keeping up. j/k

Comment

Originally posted by SMseagren83
                make sure we give Chan_Man a map/directions and a 2-way radio since he is gonna have a hard time keeping up. j/k
                hell yeah good thing i got map quest on my celly.
                "form follows function."
                Louis Sullivan

Comment

Originally posted by slammedEX
                  hey fook...if juan goes me and him will be rolling up north..if not it'll just be me and you. i'll pm you a couple days before the meet and tell you where and when to meet.

Ok. Just making sure. SlammedEX, your from vancouver right? and i know juans coming from the dalles. So that only makes 3 of us coming up north? hmm...not very fun. Also im probation so hahaha i hope you guys don't drive too fast, because i can't be getting in trouble up there. And you should pm me for my number and what not, i think it'd be a good idea to get everyone whose going norths contact infos.
                  JDB garage

Comment

I got a Canon Powershot SD630 today for the meet.
                    -pax
                    Seattle, WA

Comment

slammedex aka Josh, is from battleground. wich is close enough to vancouver i guess

Comment

You guys are going to have one kickass meet. My Aunt and Uncle used to live around that area, and the drives will be sweet. Of course you guys all know that because you live in the NW.

I <3 WA. Wish I could make the 3 day drive out there, just to come back.
                        Gary A.K.A. Carter
                        [sig killed by photobucket]

Comment

yup, its gonna be fantastic!! imagine last years meet, but DOUBLE the amount of CB7s!

or if u werent at that meet, and saw the video. picture double the cars in the videos/pics.

Comment

well...

might not be able to go, if I cant figure out my tranny or possible pressure plate issue. I will work hard on it and hopefully be able to make it.
                            MadLab Racing
                            Southern Maryland

Comment

Originally posted by SMseagren83
                              yup, its gonna be fantastic!! imagine last years meet, but DOUBLE the amount of CB7s!

or if u werent at that meet, and saw the video. picture double the cars in the videos/pics.
                              And something else, something thats evil.

Comment

http://maps.google.ca/?ie=UTF8&om=1&...67941,14.80957

Okay so. You will all see Lethbridge on the right hand side of the map, between 2 and 4. Depending on the weather, and who I am going with, I will travel north to Calgary, then to Banff, to Kamloops, and from hiway 1 onto 5, into the Surrey area.

If the weather permits, I am going to go the most ass backwards way I can possibly think of, as I am in love with mountain roads. I will go to Cranbrook, then into the back mountain roads of the Kootenays. I will have to venture onto a ferry or two, and I may pop out in Kamloops. From Kamloops, I would venture to Cashe Creek, onto hiway 99, and bomb Whistler from the north, and then proceed into North Van, then into the Surrey area, if the weather permits. I may have to leave this route to summer.

As you can see, I have MUCH farther to go than pretty much anyone here, but damnit I WILL HAVE FUN.

I'm bored, so I just thought I would share.

Comment

Working...
                                X