No announcement yet.

*****07 NW Spring Meet*****

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wow. 21+ people. so even if a few dont show its STILL going to be a BIG meet.

i hope everyone has cleared this day with their employers if they usually work sundays. if not....GIT ER DUN!

BUMP for good times!
    F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
    Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

fuck yes!! im starting to really get pumped up for the meet dude. a lot of the people that went last time are signed up for this time too!

its gona be disappointing if theres more canucks than us of a'ers

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

Originally posted by d112crzy

its gona be disappointing if theres more canucks than us of a'ers
        HAHAH "A'ERS"

yeah on their accord site its being talked about. a few of them are iffy but want to come.
        F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
        Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

i slid into a curb when it snowed and fucked up my rear lower control arm and front radius rod...so im getting that fixed tomorrow and i still have to fix my headlight wiring and get my 16's powdercoated and get tires for them..but then i'll be ready

Comment

Supermall?! hahaha! sweet! 4 minutes from my house! ill be there!

put me on the list

-pax
            Seattle, WA

Comment

Originally posted by pax217
              Supermall?! hahaha! sweet! 4 minutes from my house! ill be there!

put me on the list

-pax
              I JUST understood the root of your username.... Too bad they split up, I really like some of their music.
              1992 Accord LX - SOLD

Comment

yea I was absouletly shocked when they split up... i thought they were just gunna hit it big one day and then they announced their last concert... wtf.

anyways, im f'in pumped for this meet. is it cool if i bring a friend? (his dad bought him a new legacy, he thinks he's on top of the world because of it, he'll just roll with me.)

-pax
                Seattle, WA

Comment

Originally posted by pax217

anyways, im f'in pumped for this meet. is it cool if i bring a friend?
                  I say hell yes!
                  1992 Accord LX - SOLD

Comment

Originally posted by maroonaccord2.2
                    I say hell yes!
                    Alright, sick. I'm pumped. I hope I will actually get a stereo before this meet. Who all is bringing cameras?
                    -pax
                    Seattle, WA

Comment

dude!!! this guy edited for the fucking Sonics!!^^^^

you better bring all your equipment and make us some great videos foo!!

russ, are you gona borrow your friends camera?

Comment

russ, are you gona borrow your friends camera?
                        That's a possibility I suppose, I need to touch base with him next week dough.....
                        1992 Accord LX - SOLD

Comment

I need to see pictures of everyones Insurance cards before i go.
                          H22 Prelude VTEC 92-96 200 161 10.6:1 87 90 DOHC VTEC 2157 JDM

190.3whp 155 wtq - with bolt ons, and a dc header

ET=14.457 @ 94mph w/ 2.173 60Fter

Comment

lol!!

i have insurance now bitches!

Comment

lol!!

i have insurance now bitches!

havent you had insurance for a few months already......

Comment

yes.

Comment

Working...
                                X