Clear All

Originally posted by kelton
    aww mann jack in the box! ehh its soo dirty! lol
    Your mom is dirty
    H22 Prelude VTEC 92-96 200 161 10.6:1 87 90 DOHC VTEC 2157 JDM

190.3whp 155 wtq - with bolt ons, and a dc header

ET=14.457 @ 94mph w/ 2.173 60Fter

Comment

Looks like I missed out a great deal of fun. Well As soon as I can Tune my beast down and pass emissions, I'll have her on the road again, cause I really want to hit up on this the next meet.Edit(oops) one other thing, I seem to see more and more cb7's in my area. As a matter of fact, I seen 2 CB7's today.a lowered white accord in front of a lowered goldish accord heading north bound on Steel street from Spanaway.
      Last edited by WarAccord; 03-15-2007, 09:02 PM.

Comment

Well I personally had a great time. It was nice to meet you all.

I was having a great time until my car started messing up. I made it home all 140 miles safe and sound.

I ended up taking the car to my buddies shop on Tue. Well after removing the battery tray and intake tube I found out that the mount that is part of the frame/chassis was 100% ripped off the car. The motor was only being held up by the driver and rear mount. Scary shit. It took over 2 hours of removal and repair to get it all welded back into place. I now have 2 CV shafts that are screwed though. Those are on the list to fix this weekend.

I have one question though. The mount is at the correct height that it is stock, I mesured another cb7, but the motor looks as if it slouches a lil on that side now..... It has a slight wobble at 2-3k now. I believe this to be from the 2 messed up CV's.

?- is the valve cover on a h22 in a cb7 level with the car, side to side?-?
        ?- if it is then is mine being slanted a bad thing?-?

I hope its ok. If its not ill just take the mount off and mount it higher.

I need a bracket for the front motor mount. The one that bolts to the block. I belive I am going to make a solid as hell front mount like the one on (EKOO's) car.
        Last edited by 93sidelsolvtec; 03-15-2007, 11:45 PM.
        H22 Accord

Comment

having a slightly off-level engine wont do any harm, unless its pretty severe. people that do the auto to 5spd swap have engines that arent perfectly level......such as myself, soon. no worries man!
          F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
          Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

Seagreen, sweet car. You go to the meets right? I wanna hear that exhaust.
            Click for my ride thread.

Comment

Originally posted by phatdoughnut
              Your mom is dirty
              my mom died...

lol jk

My s13 Ride Thread>>><<<My Rx7 Ride Thread "What is power without control?"
              New people click here

Comment

where is the video???

Comment

i dont think anyone has made it yet! i wish i was wrong tho i really want to see it!

My s13 Ride Thread>>><<<My Rx7 Ride Thread "What is power without control?"
                  New people click here

Comment

i need juan to send it to me and I can start working on it.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

Did you ever send me the damn address? no, so quit your bitching bitcher.

Originally posted by 93sidelsolvtec
                      Well I personally had a great time. It was nice to meet you all.

I was having a great time until my car started messing up. I made it home all 140 miles safe and sound.

I ended up taking the car to my buddies shop on Tue. Well after removing the battery tray and intake tube I found out that the mount that is part of the frame/chassis was 100% ripped off the car. The motor was only being held up by the driver and rear mount. Scary shit. It took over 2 hours of removal and repair to get it all welded back into place. I now have 2 CV shafts that are screwed though. Those are on the list to fix this weekend.

I have one question though. The mount is at the correct height that it is stock, I mesured another cb7, but the motor looks as if it slouches a lil on that side now..... It has a slight wobble at 2-3k now. I believe this to be from the 2 messed up CV's.

?- is the valve cover on a h22 in a cb7 level with the car, side to side?-?
                      ?- if it is then is mine being slanted a bad thing?-?

I hope its ok. If its not ill just take the mount off and mount it higher.

I need a bracket for the front motor mount. The one that bolts to the block. I belive I am going to make a solid as hell front mount like the one on (EKOO's) car.

If i remember right, arent your other mounts all tore to shit too?

Comment

...its the same address its ALWAYS been as the other times you sent me something.

d112rzyatmsn.com

Comment

Well 1 Wh would i send it to your email? cause i cant find my USB cord

number 2 and 3, i dont save your damn addresses, you have 2 different ones. I dont know your moms physical address, I just know how to get there .

Comment

yes, all his other mounts were completly obhliterated. probabally due to the fact that he had no front mount. but that is the way he bought it.... i think.

Comment

you dont need to save my address, just look it up on your messenger you tard.

fucking ******, learn how to use a computer.

Comment

whatever

Comment

Working...
                                X