No announcement yet.

*****07 NW Spring Meet*****

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i dont know. but this time, we need to make it a bbq.

I think bbq's are MUCH better for meets. that's just me tho. We can take pic, and talk at the same time and dont have to worry so much about bitchy waitresses.

But i guess today wouldnt have been a great day for a bbq! lol

ps. im mad a john for not buying my manifold.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

also, the banging that tom was getting was intermittent. It went away about half way through our trip back. then, just outside of ellensburg, it came back.

i duno, weird. but his h pulls crazy in 5th after vtak hits.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

Originally posted by DA92CB7
        at least russ got free chili fries
        Hell yeah!! And, a white russian that Sean ordered. wOOt!!
        1992 Accord LX - SOLD

Comment

ya a bbq would be nice! hopefully ill have my H in before the next meet. but i seriously dont think that mani would fit in his car haha. its soo tight right now.

My s13 Ride Thread>>><<<My Rx7 Ride Thread "What is power without control?"
          New people click here

Comment

Originally posted by d112crzy
            so where were you for the meet?
            glad you asked, yup I was somewhere fun, I was at work testing firealarms and rebooting our security systems at the hospital, yeah Im the maintenece man their and yeah I was being sarcastic about having fun, it was f*cking buisy ass day, I wish I could have played hookey that day of the meet but since its I dont work at walmart and I coudnt call in sick, cosidering I was incharge of the facilities security and alarm system, they couldnt afford me to call in today, maybe next time. I was really looking forward on coming. I know it was hella rainy today but did you gus get a chance to get videos or pics? any pics or videos? okay next time their is a big meet Im going Im going to have to quit if I have to work that day, lol kidding.
            Last edited by aznpnoyracer; 03-12-2007, 02:07 AM.

Comment

Ya, I feel bad about not buyin that off you but I only had 60 after hooters and I didn't realize I was gonna need a tb gasget and that the damn thing really was so big!

Comment

Originally posted by maroonaccord2.2
                In case you forgot, I pulled out into traffic and stopped....you were behind me. You really had no choice but to wait.

p.s. Your sig needs work. lol
                That's why I said "behind maroonaccord2.2," and my sig is perfect. lol

thanks,
                -pax

and where the f are the pics?
                Last edited by pax217; 03-12-2007, 10:17 AM. Reason: i wanted pics
                Seattle, WA

Comment

Blah im tired, and its gona take long time to resize these pictures.

I dont have any film editing software, can i send my Hi8mm to anyone?

Last edited by phatdoughnut; 03-12-2007, 12:19 PM.
                  H22 Prelude VTEC 92-96 200 161 10.6:1 87 90 DOHC VTEC 2157 JDM

190.3whp 155 wtq - with bolt ons, and a dc header

ET=14.457 @ 94mph w/ 2.173 60Fter

Comment

OOOH, i see Russ's retro HIDs! those were badass! Josh's car has made quite an appearance transformation.
                    F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
                    Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

Originally posted by SMseagren83
                      OOOH, i see Russ's retro HIDs! those were badass! Josh's car has made quite an appearance transformation.
                      Nice pic!!

Josh's car was off the hook, and I loved the new powder-coated wheels.
                      1992 Accord LX - SOLD

Comment

yeah my car pretty much ruined all those pictures.
                        Seattle, WA

Comment

Originally posted by maroonaccord2.2
                          Nice pic!!

Josh's car was off the hook, and I loved the new powder-coated wheels.
                          Chelsea took that pic, there might be acouple more but ill have to get to them tomorow.

Im cramming for a vocab test and a vocab final.

His name isnt Josh, its Klanimal (for those who watch "My name is earl")

started a main thread in the Media Forum.
                          Last edited by phatdoughnut; 03-12-2007, 02:56 PM.

Comment

hehe thanks for the comments guys! i loved your HID's russ! and sean your car wasn't there so i just have to comment on you getting buzzed off of two beers! LOL jk i had fun hehe..oh btw i had to stop like half way home and sleep lol. went 30 hours without sleep :X and yeah juan my name isnt klanimal..its ogre. get it right. HA

Comment

Should of put the cruise on and snoozed in the back seat...

Comment

i was buzzed off 3 beers! lmao aint no thang! keeps the tabs low
                                F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
                                Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

Working...
                                X