9:30 AM!

What:

2nd annual NW spring meet

Where:

First, we will meet up at the Super Mall theater in Auburn:
    Regal Auburn 17 Theaters
    1101 Super mall Way
    Auburn, WA 98001

Meet time is at 9:30 AM We will have a 30 minute waiting time for everyone to arrive. we will leave at 10:00 AM with or without you.

From the parking lot, we're gonna hit the back roads of Auburn, black diamond. We're gona cruise, do a few runs(maybe) and stop and take a few pics here and there. Maybe some vids. Its gonna be kinda like what we did this late fall meet. Just tons of driving.
    The bridge we will cross http://www.wsdot.wa.gov/projects/sr1...e/enlarged.cfm and a park we can stop at to take pics http://www.wsdot.wa.gov/TNBhistory/C...nnections7.htm

At around 3:00PM we're gonna head to hooters! eat, chill, laugh, stare at boobies, take pics of boobies, eat some more....etc...

HOOTERS of Tacoma:
    6812 Tacoma Mall blvd.
    Tacoma, WA 98409

then, head out to sykart! gonna do some real racing y0!

the afternoon is gonna be left unplanned. anything is up for grabs. we'll see what happens...

heres a summary:

super mall theater@ 9:30AM---->cruise--->narrows park(photo shoot)--->HOOTERS@3:00PM----->sykart racing---->whatever people wanna do

Who's going:
    Fo' Sho':
    Me(Joser)
    Gen4Acclude(Mark)
    SMseagre83(Sean)
    OnBBS17s(Zach)
    91Accord-LX(Alex)
    your mom
    maroonaccord2.2(Russ)
    DA92CB7(David)
    91accordwagon(Mike)
    SlammedEX(Josh)
    your sister
    blackice(Cory)
    J-dawg(Jonny)
    fookemehonda(Joe Black aka David)
    fatboy1185(Eli)
    drummersteve7
    Stan2.2
    F22HB(Jonthan)
    Kelton
    aleks77
    92CB7Accord(Ronnie)
    uniqueCB7(Paul)
    Chan_Man(Chan)
    pax217(Colin)
    phatdoughnut(Juan) and wifey
    4cylforever
    Dv8
    Westsideaccord
    On17RHs
    tresexohcb
    93sidelsolvtec
    aarbug1

Maybe's:
    WarAccord(Jason)
    Westsideaccord
    Dv8

post up if you're going and I'll put you up on the list. State your names and your number of guests that are coming along.
    Last edited by d112crzy; 03-05-2007, 08:34 PM.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

i am offically the first to sumit to arriving for the annual meet and jose your ass is mine at the track puto i say we have heats and the two top finishers compete for a trophy ..... a trophy cant cost that much
    fuck the bitches that stole my car jan/1/2006@7am from montesano wa updated: The Warrens from Malone Wa were found guilty for possesion of stolen property in the 1st*and were ordered to pay $2489.69 in restitution, only cause the shell was not found

R.I.P.

Vouches from: Snailin91, Caution, 2G6, Jdmf23accord, Boosted_StinkyNuts

Comment

nice! should be one hell of a time!

put me on the list!

oh i got a "2" motorola walki-talkies for the drive.....i dunno about anyone else but it would be nice to have at least 2. one for the front of the pack and end of the pack.
      Last edited by SMseagren83; 12-26-2006, 07:41 PM.
      F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
      Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

you know we need some euro style in this, you know Im in.

The Wood grippin' - Mesh spinnin' Accord
        My Ride | Cars from my trip to Japan | Japan II

Comment

Count me.
          As soon as I get my Ride up and going here I'll be there.
          I pulled the Radiator, Seats so I can replace them with performance replacements.( DAMN the rain ) But now It'll be a while unless I can find someones garage to use to make my Brakets for my seats to attach to the car.
          Oh yeah Plus when All said I need to get a Tune&Dyno done. I have a shop I take it too that does it for $200. Does anyone know if that's A good price?

one last thing I Moved over to Spanaway area. Anyone around here?

Jason.

Comment

i think we should only count people that know they are gonna be making it. or make a 50/50 list of the people that are unsure. i dunno.
            F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
            Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

You can put me down. Sounds to be pretty slick!

Alex
              3 CB's gone....
              1 WK Overland....

Still miss the CB though......maybe one day.

Comment

Originally posted by WarAccord
                Count me.
                As soon as I get my Ride up and going here I'll be there.
                I pulled the Radiator, Seats so I can replace them with performance replacements.( DAMN the rain ) But now It'll be a while unless I can find someones garage to use to make my Brakets for my seats to attach to the car.
                Oh yeah Plus when All said I need to get a Tune&Dyno done. I have a shop I take it too that does it for $200. Does anyone know if that's A good price?

one last thing I Moved over to Spanaway area. Anyone around here?

Jason.
                200 is way to much last time i hit the dyno it cost me 140$ for a street tune with ten pulls on a dyno to tweak for more power and reliability
                fuck the bitches that stole my car jan/1/2006@7am from montesano wa updated: The Warrens from Malone Wa were found guilty for possesion of stolen property in the 1st*and were ordered to pay $2489.69 in restitution, only cause the shell was not found

R.I.P.

Vouches from: Snailin91, Caution, 2G6, Jdmf23accord, Boosted_StinkyNuts

Comment

Damn you KNOW I'm in.....
                  1992 Accord LX - SOLD

Comment

I do I do count me in !!!!
                    F22b + MP1A = mad fun for me now. . .

MY RIDE
                    My swap parts list and pricing

vouches:
                    Bought from: Smeagren83(quite a few times now LOL), 97lude, AZaccord, M3torz2nR, g7kobayashi, sickoffthe206 and Kurobei, Jarhead, prNonVtec4u, caserX

Sold to: Snailin91, Smeagren83, cb7dazz, Drummersteve7, Slick

Comment

Put me up as a maybe! its so far away so i don't really know.
                      JDB garage

Comment

DONT LEAVE YET,,,, gotta wait for me, you know i wanna go......

Comment

Since it's a sunday I'll be down.

Comment

cmon people!! we gota have more people come!!

I know cory is going, but i want HIM to confirm it by posting.

a few more that might come:

slammedex and friends
                            90ex and friend
                            drummersteve7
                            Takeda
                            phatdoughnut
                            fatboy1185
                            accord4thgen
                            J-dawg
                            uniqueCB7boi
                            +more canucks

man, thats a lot of people, 20+!! that'd be cool if all of you guys showed up!

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

dude im going for sure! put me on the going list

Comment

Working...
                              X