No announcement yet.

lowered, now snow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sucky... we got .5'' this morning on my way to do inventory, then melted 3 hours later due to rain. rofl!

cory i cant see ur car! where is it? im sure the 1/4 panels are luvin it!
    F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
    Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

It's gunna break my heart to wake up to a new paint job covered in snow...ehh. I can't wait till spring already lol.

It's actually been strangely nice out this year, no snow at all here so far and it's almost December...this probably means we're gunna get slammed lol "the calm before the storm?"

Comment

haaaaaaaaaa charlie what up i just pop a axle in my car and tranny flush painted the valve cover and some other crap and open the door to see four inches of snow give me call snailin
        fuck the bitches that stole my car jan/1/2006@7am from montesano wa updated: The Warrens from Malone Wa were found guilty for possesion of stolen property in the 1st*and were ordered to pay $2489.69 in restitution, only cause the shell was not found

R.I.P.

Vouches from: Snailin91, Caution, 2G6, Jdmf23accord, Boosted_StinkyNuts

Comment

Well I just went plowing with my 5th gen lip. lol Drove to meet a seller and pick up my new ballasts for my retrofit project.

If this is a sign of things to come I'll be seeing a LOT more spinout seekin, big ditch-diving, no common sense havin' retards on the road that haven't prepared by getting decent tires. I went up a steep-ass hill in my car and it was slow going but I reached it's summit.

Originally posted by blackice
          lmao at your sig russ, thats classic. i didn't know you had hubcaps to go with the steelies, do you have 4 snow tires or just the fronts?
          Uhm, I have 4 steelies and the caps and lugs for all. But, just the 2 snow tires.....seems to do okay in the snow. The rears are brand new w/deep tread.
          Last edited by maroonaccord2.2; 11-26-2006, 10:49 PM.
          1992 Accord LX - SOLD

Comment

just got home, main roads are still slicker than crap. but i got snowed in at my bro's in Lk. Stevens last night. had to dig out two trenches just to get to the neighborhood street. cant even make it up to put her in the garage. guess i gots some more shoveling to do. no work for me today. hopfully tomorrow looks better.

Comment

Evergreen is hella slick still....I think its gonna get icey...

Russ -
              I was with you last night bud...drove the Accord home through the snow blizzard and came home and grabbed a cold brew

Accords are still great in the snow with the right setup as I drove her again today and she performed wonderfully
              無限WESTCOAST FUKINWITCHU ACCORD4THGEN 1990 CB7 Coupe無限

Comment

not me i took out my friends wifes explorer with the all trac system and new tires wow "Not to fast or furious Oak Harbor drift" through the dshs parking lots
                fuck the bitches that stole my car jan/1/2006@7am from montesano wa updated: The Warrens from Malone Wa were found guilty for possesion of stolen property in the 1st*and were ordered to pay $2489.69 in restitution, only cause the shell was not found

R.I.P.

Vouches from: Snailin91, Caution, 2G6, Jdmf23accord, Boosted_StinkyNuts

Comment

Originally posted by 93accordexcoupe

cant wait to snowboard!
                  I want to snowboard also. Weather has been behaving up in NYC. Actually its a lil wierd we hit 64 degrees. We usually receive a temp of high 30s. Oh well. Cant complain.
                  My 1993 LX

Comment

Working...
                  X