• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by d112crzy
    anyways, it was just a joke, im completely legal. lol
    ¿hablas inglés? ¿tienes una tarjeta verde? LOL
    Retired 1990 Accord LX Coupe
    Project 240SX
    Originally posted by chillin943
    anyone kno if i can just make a hot wire for v-tec off the horn??
    Vouches: Bought from: smseagren83, phatdoughnut, uk - accord, lucid, iamnemo, accord_inspire, 2point6, chopstickz, djcaz_aom, rosko

Comment

hahahaha

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

Originally posted by blackice
        ¿hablas inglés? ¿tienes una tarjeta verde? LOL
        Ya, where's that green card Joser? lol

j/p man
        1992 Accord LX - SOLD

Comment

Originally posted by accord4thgen
          Why can I foresee alot of problems or shall I say Citations occuring on this "cruise" maybe its just me....

If a cruise does happen I hope people choose to obey the laws...i'm down for spirited driving....BUT...i cannot afford tickets/hassles
          If we would of gotten introuble it would of been at the fall meet... i think we were driving pretty damn fast that time and the weather sucked donkey balls. We need a cruise like that run up to mt st helens.
          H22 Prelude VTEC 92-96 200 161 10.6:1 87 90 DOHC VTEC 2157 JDM

190.3whp 155 wtq - with bolt ons, and a dc header

ET=14.457 @ 94mph w/ 2.173 60Fter

Comment

i love long cruises.... we gotta have walkies, and someone with a video camera who can make an awesome vid... last years video was pretty awesome! hopefully we'll get a good turnout this year too
            -Jonny

My FS Thread

Comment

wait where is this route you mapped out sean? and yeah that mt st helens run was fun as fuck lol almost rear ended juan. . .
              F22b + MP1A = mad fun for me now. . .

MY RIDE
              My swap parts list and pricing

vouches:
              Bought from: Smeagren83(quite a few times now LOL), 97lude, AZaccord, M3torz2nR, g7kobayashi, sickoffthe206 and Kurobei, Jarhead, prNonVtec4u, caserX

Sold to: Snailin91, Smeagren83, cb7dazz, Drummersteve7, Slick

Comment

Originally posted by DA92CB7
                wait where is this route you mapped out sean? and yeah that mt st helens run was fun as fuck lol almost rear ended juan. . .
                its the skinny red line. it starts off of highway 18 on the left and loops around back.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

Originally posted by DA92CB7
                  lol almost rear ended juan. . .
                  buttsecks? lucky you have disc brakes like juan or you might have slid right into him LMAO
                  Retired 1990 Accord LX Coupe
                  Project 240SX
                  Originally posted by chillin943
                  anyone kno if i can just make a hot wire for v-tec off the horn??
                  Vouches: Bought from: smseagren83, phatdoughnut, uk - accord, lucid, iamnemo, accord_inspire, 2point6, chopstickz, djcaz_aom, rosko

Comment

Originally posted by phatdoughnut
                    If we would of gotten introuble it would of been at the fall meet... i think we were driving pretty damn fast that time and the weather sucked donkey balls. We need a cruise like that run up to mt st helens.
                    Mt. St. Helens was pretty cool, the roll was nice, but would have been alot better if it wasn't so damn misty.
                    3 CB's gone....
                    1 WK Overland....

Still miss the CB though......maybe one day.

Comment

oh man...speed and hills my two most hated words when it comes to my car
                      JDB garage

Comment

Oh man That run was hella fun, i wish it wouldnt of been so misty. WE coulda dropped my wife off somewheres and got some killer video!
                        H22 Prelude VTEC 92-96 200 161 10.6:1 87 90 DOHC VTEC 2157 JDM

190.3whp 155 wtq - with bolt ons, and a dc header

ET=14.457 @ 94mph w/ 2.173 60Fter

Comment

as far as fuckin around on the road. last year we had 17 cb's and a civic... and we did pretty good. except for the big fuckin back up we caused on 169.

The Wood grippin' - Mesh spinnin' Accord
                          My Ride | Cars from my trip to Japan | Japan II

Comment

david, the run i highlighted out and put together is out along green river and goes up into the Mt foothills and then cricles back down the hills to where we started....

almost the same exact highspeed run the street bikes do during the spring and summer......
                            F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
                            Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

i dont care what the date is im going i have missed to many meets and i will request the day off, im coming turboed hopefully
                              fuck the bitches that stole my car jan/1/2006@7am from montesano wa updated: The Warrens from Malone Wa were found guilty for possesion of stolen property in the 1st*and were ordered to pay $2489.69 in restitution, only cause the shell was not found

R.I.P.

Vouches from: Snailin91, Caution, 2G6, Jdmf23accord, Boosted_StinkyNuts

Comment

Thats cool sean i just never saw a place stated of the map you made maybe i missed something but sounds like a sweet drive.
                                F22b + MP1A = mad fun for me now. . .

MY RIDE
                                My swap parts list and pricing

vouches:
                                Bought from: Smeagren83(quite a few times now LOL), 97lude, AZaccord, M3torz2nR, g7kobayashi, sickoffthe206 and Kurobei, Jarhead, prNonVtec4u, caserX

Sold to: Snailin91, Smeagren83, cb7dazz, Drummersteve7, Slick

Comment

Working...
                                X