91 accord EX sedan stolen!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

91 accord EX sedan stolen!!

yup, it was stolen from a member on here. he dont post much tho. I think his name is 91acclude. He's from Prosser, WA. so he's on my side of the state.

his car has an h22 in it with a blue valve cover.

its a white cb, white grill, dark red/clear tails, and it had chrome plate on the doors. its also lowered with 6 spoke alloy oem rims, the SE rims.

if you guys hear or see anything, let me know and also email gonzade@hotmail.com

Last edited by d112crzy; 11-03-2006, 02:37 AM.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

how he take it, sounds like you let him ride it and he never came back.

Comment

?

I'm posting for a friend, whos car was stolen. its his car, not mine.

Comment

No it was stolen FROM 91acclude. d112crazy is just postin for him to let everyone know to keep a lookout.
        She's my 1st love!

Originally posted by CustomLowz via greencb7inkc
        Hey, Grandma! You want a lumpkin?
        Oh,here comes one now! What now, BITCH!!!

Comment

bump for pics.

Comment

all thieves should be strung up and beat!!!! i lucked out and caught the stupid shit in my car. he got an ass whoopin he wont forget in the parking lot! Will keep an eye out for you!

Comment

ive stolen lifesavers candy from the grocery store before.......... when i was a lil kid. my mom flicked me in the head with her chopsticks. it hurt.

ill keep an eye on the west side. cant miss those bling bling rims! sorry to hear! fuckin jackholes!!! best thing is to get with the po-po. best chance i think.....
              F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
              Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

ha, not over here. yakima is #10 in the nation for most auto theft. I guess like 4 other cars got jacked from the same town that night(it was halloween night, btw).

he also doesnt have those rims anymore. he has SE wheels now.

but thanks for your help guys.

Comment

Working...
                X