Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

D1 Grand Prix Drifting Championship??

**IRWINDALE SPEEDWAY**

So on december 16th there is the 2006 D1 Grand Prix Final round. on december 17th is the World All Star final round.

just curious if anyone goes to this or IS going to this? a couple friends i know wanna go, and i think im gonna take time off from work to take a trip down there. just a lil road trip

just seeing if anyone was planning on going to it this year??

Sean
    F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
    Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

ill go if i can. we'll see, its too early for me to give a solid answer.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

i thought id throw it out now, since its something people can think about doing. itd be fun with a few more people tagging along or also planning on going.

its just a thought.
      F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
      Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

D1 or Formula D ?

I went to the Formula D when they came up this summer and it was hands down the best show i've ever seen in Washington....so so sick
        無限WESTCOAST FUKINWITCHU ACCORD4THGEN 1990 CB7 Coupe無限

Comment

Originally posted by accord4thgen
          D1 or Formula D ?

I went to the Formula D when they came up this summer and it was hands down the best show i've ever seen in Washington....so so sick

its the D1 championship that they do down there every year. last year that had japan vs usa. i hear its freakin awesome to go see!! so this year im gonna trek down there!!

Comment

Im down. lemme know what time frame your going down there so i can get the days off.

The Wood grippin' - Mesh spinnin' Accord
            My Ride | Cars from my trip to Japan | Japan II

Comment

alright ill have to work on the details and get this all planned out. its gonna be more than a ONE-day thing. like ill prolly head down on the thursday since its a loooong drive.

dont even know if im gonnna drive or one of my friends.

Comment

well you knows i gots the movies.

Comment

you should post up in the N and S cal regions seeing if anyother cbs arre going. that would nice to have a bigger meet like that and thell all go watch something non of can do lol

Comment

yup, it would def. be pretty cool to have a meet sometime while we're down there.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

i dunno. i doubt im gonna be taking my cb7 anyway. im mainly going to see the D1 cars and see them in action. then prolly a little sight seeing. etc etc

if they are going, thats cool. we will see them there lol. if u wanna see if they are going and get a meet or something organized, by all means!

Comment

Wow, ya that looks like a good time.... I haven't been down to Cali since I was 6 years old.

http://www.d1gp.com/
                        1992 Accord LX - SOLD

Comment

yeah should be pretty damn fun to see.

Comment

well my car seems to be in great workin conditions, i dont mind driving, unless f22a1 isant to your guy's standards. the only thing is little trunk space .

Comment

Sweet make sure you take pictures of all the hot girls. Man tahts gona be a long drive.
                              H22 Prelude VTEC 92-96 200 161 10.6:1 87 90 DOHC VTEC 2157 JDM

190.3whp 155 wtq - with bolt ons, and a dc header

ET=14.457 @ 94mph w/ 2.173 60Fter

Comment

Working...
                              X