Oregon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oregon

Alright, so I'm transferring from TX to OR at the end of July, and want to see if there's anyone going to be within 100 miles of me. I'm going to end up, at least for a month or two, in Bend.

Anyone around Central OR, or is everyone in the Willamette Valley and Portland?
    Former: 90 Accord EX Coupe, 93 10th Anniversary in Frost White

1985 Volvo 245 manual [IPD lowering springs, IPD sway bars, OEM Virgo wheels, 1977 quad round headlights, 1978 grill]
    2001 Mazda B3000 SE 4x4 extended cab [stock except for CB radio]
    2008 Ford Escape XLT [bone stock]
    2015 Toyota Prius Three with solar roof [rear diffuser, Vision Cross wheels... cheaper than steelies!]

I'm in Astoria. That's just about as far north as you can get without being in washington. I can see washington across the Columbia River from my back deck. That's probably about an hour and a half from portland. Not too close to you, but it's a start. I know there are more people on here from oregon so we just have to wait for them to show their faces. Good luck!

Comment

phatdoughnut is also on the northern border of oregon.

once ina while oregon guys go up to the washington meets. but im sure if everyone was willing we would come down to oregon or somewhere central to us.

I live in Yakima, wa. which is like 2 hours from phatdoughnut.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

we have some peeps in Montesano, and Battleground. but that is in sever south Wa.

Comment

Yeah im in The Dalles, Oregon Im like central north, i use to live right accross the river haha but i had to move.

W000T! im gona have an active member by me..
          H22 Prelude VTEC 92-96 200 161 10.6:1 87 90 DOHC VTEC 2157 JDM

190.3whp 155 wtq - with bolt ons, and a dc header

ET=14.457 @ 94mph w/ 2.173 60Fter

Comment

Originally posted by ACCORDianate
            Alright, so I'm transferring from TX to OR at the end of July, and want to see if there's anyone going to be within 100 miles of me. I'm going to end up, at least for a month or two, in Bend.

Anyone around Central OR, or is everyone in the Willamette Valley and Portland?
            You'll have to hit up this sick lake that is in that area. It's outside of Madras IIRC. I can't remember the damn name of the lake though! It has very high cliffs surrounding it with a upper and lower campgroud.

Maybe someone here knows what I'm talking about.
            "the J32a2 should be considered one of Honda's masterpieces..." Honda Tuning, July 2006

Comment

how long will you be up there Accordianate?

Formerly 91AccordExR33
              11.68 @ 127mph
              417whp/375wtq
              Sold: 8/2016

Comment

Originally posted by 91accordexr33
                how long will you be up there Accordianate?
                I'm going to be there from August 1st on. I've already put in my 2 weeks at the office and now I'm just treading water until the move.

I also just returned from a preliminary trip: 4100 miles in 8 days covering TX, OK, KS, CO, WY, UT, ID, OR, and back.

1985 Volvo 245 manual [IPD lowering springs, IPD sway bars, OEM Virgo wheels, 1977 quad round headlights, 1978 grill]
                2015 Toyota Prius Three with solar roof [rear diffuser, Vision Cross wheels... cheaper than steelies!]

Comment

This is where i live

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&hl=e...R&ie=UTF8&om=1

Comment

Originally posted by phatdoughnut
                    This is where i live.....<link>
                    Thats just right up the road in a [sort of]. 130 miles is pocket change just like Bend to Burns. Looks like we'll have to meet up sometime.

Comment

so when exactly are you gona move? Juan might come up to Yakima on the 2nd so we can go run at the track. Ive been wanting to do a mini meet at the track for a while now, as some of us NW people now have swaps and whatnot, so yea. you should come with it he comes.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

Well, I'm loading up a 26' Uhaul on Thursday, the CB on a car hauler on the back of the car Thursday afternoon, and if everything goes according to plan, I'll be as far as Oklahoma City by Thurday night with an ETA of Sunday or Monday to be in Bend. I'm not rushing it at all like the trip I did on Jul 5th... that trip I did Dallas to Bend in 3.5 days and the return trip in 2.5 (Denver to Dallas in one day makes for a numb butt).

Comment

heck yeah, sort of just up the road.

Comment

Well I've arrived just in time to enjoy smoke from a forest fire. Its colder here in the summer than what I'm used to in TX. 36 at night from the usual 80 is quite the climate shock.

Comment

WElcome home w00t! I just got back from the beach, it was raining our last day. Got pretty cold last night too, i live in a deserty type place too, hot during the day and cold as heck at night.

Comment

Working...
                              X