So My tires suck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So My tires suck

my new suspension is sweet, bad news. my tires suck. The ones that are on the ITrs were 195,60 warriors. cheapest. and they suck, they dont stick good at all going around corners..

So im gona have to get some new rims and tires, sell the ITRS and gona go with some 16x7 rotas.. but which ones

J mag

im thinking black or gold with polished lip.

Track R in black with polished lip, maybe white.

Rota C10 in black or white.

Or should i go all out and sport the black with red polished lip? These only come in 15x6.5 sigh

H22 Prelude VTEC 92-96 200 161 10.6:1 87 90 DOHC VTEC 2157 JDM

190.3whp 155 wtq - with bolt ons, and a dc header

ET=14.457 @ 94mph w/ 2.173 60Fter

The J-Mag's are really nice looking man.
    They seem to be a better finish.

Get those and a set of 205/50-16 Bridgestone Potenza G009's.
    Check out Tirerack's review of this tire...very encouraging.

Very good tire, no chirping, grips at all speeds and weather conditions, and still comfortable.

Have fun.
    DEVOTE

Comment

sell the ITRs? hmmmm ive sourced a set myself for 499 (without tires) and 579 (with tires) from passwordjdm.com, only thing is that they are out of stock and waiting their next shipment....BOOO!

hmmm how much were u looking to get for them... anyways i was feeling the track 10s or whatever...the black with polished lip would look HAWT on ur color scheme BBB and white and all!!

those brigestones above are....alright..... if u want some good tires for cornering...YOKOHAMA ES100s are sticky! ive had a set of those and are by far my favorite....Falken GR Beta FK-451 are sticky too, but low tread wear as like the YOKOS....my next set...prolly RIGHT BEFORE the meet are gonna be Kumho Ecsta SPTs!!!

anyways...lemme know! could work something out along with those Konigs....package deal er something
      F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
      Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

yeah i might have to work out a deal with you with those konigs...

and i hate potenzas, they arent all that..

the yoko es100s, now thats a different story, but they are kinda heavy.

Comment

Originally posted by phatdoughnut
          yeah i might have to work out a deal with you with those konigs...

and i hate potenzas, they arent all that..

the yoko es100s, now thats a different story, but they are kinda heavy.
          well lemme know what u decide!! we can work something out! but get those black with polished rims!!!! the rota C-10s are nice, but kinda look similar to the ITRs that u already have....and as for the black and red wheels u showed me on AIM...u COULD rock them...definately unique and would kinda match ur girls wheels!
          F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
          Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

get the j mags, i was going to buy the track r's until i saw a real copy compared to a track r in real life, and man this is rota's worst copie yet...
            JDB garage

Comment

Told you so
              HondaFan81 For Sale Parts (LOW PRICES ON EVERYTHING)

Comment

J mags it is!

Comment

What size tire would you go with for your 16's? I'm getting c8's and was thinking of 204/40/16.

Comment

Originally posted by i97supratti
                    What size tire would you go with for your 16's? I'm getting c8's and was thinking of 204/40/16.
                    but why? why such a low profile with the 16s? i have 205/50R16s.....

Comment

Originally posted by SMseagren83
                      but why? why such a low profile with the 16s? i have 205/50R16s.....
                      I second that...205/50R16
                      DEVOTE

Comment

205/50 for dizzle

is there even such a thing as 204/40s? i dont htink so.

Comment

205/40/16 tires I meant, not 204. Eh, I was planning on getting them, but I might compromise and get 45 or 50 series.

Comment

good tires...

bfg g-force or comp TA
                            bfg traction TA
                            falkens

i know those tires grip.

i use the bfg comp TA and the bfg traction TA and they dotn chirp or make any sound, anytime they break loose they grip right back...i love the sidewall design

i have the BGF comp TA on my z with 255/45/17 zr rated and the BFG traction ta 205/60/15 stocks on my accord.
                            What makes me laugh about forums, is that no matter how much you try to help someone, they dont take the advice. Go ahead and do it the hard way.

You got to respect what you drive, and appreciate what you have, making the best of what you got. and if that means putting CAI, HID's, a phat stereo system, and a idiot in the drivers seat...then so be it!

Retro!

Hater

I love nooBs...They make me look good

Comment

Working...
                            X