Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone want to help me install a clutch??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone want to help me install a clutch??

I never put a clutch in an accord before nor have ever change a clutch in any cars. Just wondering if anyone in Washington would like to come and help me out for a weekand or I drive over. I really need to change my clutch. I have an exedy clutch kit with everything. I could pay you and food would be on me or beer or whatever. Just help me install my clutch.
    "form follows function."
    Louis Sullivan

you should fly CPmike out there

Owner of https://theclunkerjunker.com

Comment

Originally posted by Chan_Man
      I never put a clutch in an accord before nor have ever change a clutch in any cars. Just wondering if anyone in Washington would like to come and help me out for a weekand or I drive over. I really need to change my clutch. I have an exedy clutch kit with everything. I could pay you and food would be on me or beer or whatever. Just help me install my clutch.
      help you for a weekend?? prolly wont be next weekend lol its the meet foo! umm do you have a HAYNES OR CHILTON manual? thats ur friend! id just follow that...i have participated in one and watched one <-- and umm all i can say is its pretty damn easy!

Sean
      F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
      Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

Originally posted by SMseagren83
        help you for a weekend?? prolly wont be next weekend lol its the meet foo! umm do you have a HAYNES OR CHILTON manual? thats ur friend! id just follow that...i have participated in one and watched one <-- and umm all i can say is its pretty damn easy!

Sean
        Haynes and Chilton books are the devil!!! Hahaha Yeah I'm stoked for the meet. I know putting a clutch takes like 5 minutes thats after taking off the tranny and stuff hahaha. I just don't trust myself
        "form follows function."
        Louis Sullivan

Comment

Originally posted by Chan_Man
          Haynes and Chilton books are the devil!!! Hahaha Yeah I'm stoked for the meet. I know putting a clutch takes like 5 minutes thats after taking off the tranny and stuff hahaha. I just don't trust myself
          well yeah and then u have to bleed ur clutch and that takes an extra hand/foot! lol but u cant fuck it up if u have knowledge about cars and are following a manual! and i luv my HAYNES book! i did my first swap off that thing!

Sean
          F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
          Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

sean, watching someone installing a clutch is ALWAYS easier than actually doing it.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

Originally posted by d112crzy
              sean, watching someone installing a clutch is ALWAYS easier than actually doing it.
              ive done one too homo!! lol! ive done my wrench time! lmao! but yeah ur right it was easy watching! lol and kinda relaxing...coulda been the beer in hand!

id just say to grab a beer and go at it, Chan Man!! lmao!

Sean

Comment

Working...
              X