No announcement yet.

Spring Meet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

well since everybody always meets up in everett area...maybe we could meet down here? i'll take you guys (and gals) on the woodland curves

Comment

I'm pretty open as far as availability, just need ample notice to plan since I'm guessing we'll meet where it's convenient for the greatest number of people and would require a few hours drive on my part.

I don't know how realistic this is, but wouldn't it be a great shot to get a picture of all our CBs right at that lookout at Alki Point? On a clear day you get that incredible Seattle skyline as a backdrop. That'd be freakin awesome! Or how about like, I dunno, the Museum of Flight or Boeing where we can arrange our cars amongst those big ass planes!

I think a place where we can get really cool pics would be nice, a place that when people see the pics it looks distinctively Northwest. That way we can represent and show off how we Washingtonians (and maybe PDXers and BC-ers) do, ya heard! HAHA
      Last edited by mysticbluemaui; 02-15-2006, 04:23 PM.

Comment

is that where the ferris come in and its like a lake or something? i think i was there for a cb7 meet last september but im not sure..

Comment

im available weekends for the most part. I Just need to kno ahead of time, anywhere within 2.5 hours of yakima is good for me, i dont really want to drive too far.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

Originally posted by erikm
            This is definately a good idea. No landmarks like that in your area :P LOL
            Yeah, I know. But there ARE a lot of wide open spaces that are very picturesque (You like that word? Write that down. HAHA). A party at my house would be fun, though!

Another landmark came to mind... does anyone know of a cool park or something that has a clear shot view of Mt. Rainier? I guess then it would REALLY have to be a clear day. Arrrgh!

Were you thinking just a quickie of a meet to say hello, take a few pics, and leave or more of an actual day-long event thing? Like with the Acura forum I used to belong to, we did BBQs/potlucks where people brought family and friends, and met at like a big park, took cool pics and shot the $h!t and stuff. It was pretty fun.

If people will be driving for a few hours ONE WAY, you fukkers better make this one hell of a shin-dig! HAHA J/P
            Last edited by mysticbluemaui; 02-15-2006, 05:12 PM.

Comment

I say we plan for sometime late march? And we can figure out maybe a good park to meet at (i don't mind bringing food if I got money ;D ), maybe one close to seattle so if some of us want to get that tight ass seattle cb7 northwest picture we can. Late March is better for me cause I have finals and shit coming up soon :\ Anyone near seattle know of any good parks? (I'm not from the seattle area....)
              Money isn't going to be too much of an issue, guys. Let's not even worry about that. I mean, even if everyone just pitched in like $3 - $5 that'd be enough to have a fun time -- hot dogs and burgers, chips/veggies/dip, drinks! Good to go!

Shoot... if people made the trek out this way I'd be willing to provide all the food and lodging and $h!t. It'd just be fun to all get together.
              Last edited by mysticbluemaui; 02-15-2006, 05:19 PM.

Comment

yea, late march sounds nice. Maybe during my spring break, since Im not really gona do anything.

I could bring some people along as well. I know of alteast 2 people from around Yakima that are willing to go, and I could bring my gf maybe, if she wants.

I have no problem with helpin out with the money.

but hey, I have an idea, how bout Lake Chelan? There is always sun there, tons of places to make bbq's and take pics and just chill.

Or maybe even mount rainier, we can go hiking and shit. we can meet at the way bottom, and then drive all the way up together and we can also stop at the scenic view areas and take some pics. At the top we can make a bbq, we can go hiking if u guys want, id have no problem with any of that.

-Jose

Comment

me neither...i live in southern washington so either way its gonna be a 3+ hour drive so i hope it'll be all day thing. I think we should meet at that park you're talkin about and we can have a bbq and some photo shoots and maybe a cruise or something!

Comment

I know two guys up here that might go, they'll probably check this thread sooner or later (91accordwagon, and blackice) We'd be coming from north to south, so anybody in the everett, lynnwood, arlington, seattle areas, if you'd wanna meet up and mob down in a group? thats an idea... So how about say if your in for a late march meet. Username - First Name - and Location, and I will make a list on the first post.

And maybe include how many friends you'll be bringing along too.

location as in where we'd like the meet to be? or as in where we are coming from?

d112crzy-Jose- I come from Yakima, and any place would be cool

Comment

slammedex - Josh - Battle Ground, wa...count me in for late march!

Comment

I (Sean) am from Federal Way!! Mt Rainier would be a dope ass meet up/photoshoot area! the drive up the mountain would certainly be fun...and for those who arent packin as many ponies would definately enjoy the drive down the mountain! and the Mt Rainier observation lookout parking lot would be a stellar photoshoot! overlooking Mt rainier and the lowlands and all!! STELLAR!!! not to mention we could sit and talk at a local restaurant in the lowlands area before heading up....

sorry to bash ur idea mystic....but for us NW/WA people i think Alkai is a overrated place to meet! all the car people go there...i say BOOOO...we should come up with something different/fun scenic! anywho thats just my $.02 and thats all u get since im broke from buying stupid parts for the car...or what Charlie would say "cool guy" parts! ahah

anyhow i guess i only read like 3 posts in thids thread ill read the rest! lol...

oh shit...late march??? oh...sorry ill be moved down to my new home in San Diego! count me out i guess....im moving second week of march....
                        Sean
                        Last edited by SMseagren83; 02-15-2006, 08:38 PM.
                        F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
                        Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

Ill roll but I will be in a lude......
                          my ride

Comment

why not have it the first week of march???? right before my 23rd b-day!!! why at the end??? gonna get rainy again....

Sean
                            F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
                            Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

Need a little more info then that... Any ideas, come on. Don't be afraid for an idea for a location or anything.

What more info you need? I just go with the flow. Whatever you guys decide is fine with me....im not the one with a cb7. Or wait....How bout you close your eyes and spin the globe.....wherever your finger lands on is where we will all have it at. That works for me.
                              my ride

Comment

i will be leaving March 13th!! which is a monday!

Sean

Comment

Working...
                                X