No announcement yet.

November 6th Meet(izzy's)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i'll roll down and get you. just "PM" me with the address where you are at. and a phone number. i'll pick you up. maybe have one of the southenders drop you off tho. but if no one can drop you off, i'll do that as well.

Comment

man, i wish that there was a way that i could meet up with some of ya on the way to everett cause i cant take my car there. theres a plug or wire or something on my alternator that keeps comin off cause of the work thats been done to it. i think that he broke it but, it kills my car drivin' down the road. then im stuck like chuck with no fuck and no buck. lol anyway, the hesitation prob has calmed down alot. think that its just the balancer pulley
      being loose. hopefully but anyway, the meet in tacoma i will definetly definetly definetly be there. let me know wassup aight.

Comment

Well if ya know how to use a pair of wire crimpers and barral conectors, you could prolly fix it your self. the wire on the alternator that is. but what ever you do, dont let your man funk with it again. sounds like this is the best she's ran in quit awhile. j/k

Comment

Bump I'm still going to the meet. Oh yeah I might be boosted, but thats all the secrete I got for now.
          "form follows function."
          Louis Sullivan

Comment

Originally posted by Chan_Man
            Bump I'm still going to the meet. Oh yeah I might be boosted, but thats all the secrete I got for now.
            didnt u say u were going to the last couple meets? lol! aaaanyways..hope u can make it out? boosted eh? hmm that'd be something to see! i might be N/A.....lmao! see ya there
            -Sean
            F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
            Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

oh yaa,,, well i just got my new "spark plug switches" in. now no-one can stand up to my honda furry. j/k'n....
              but seriously i might show up via CITY TRANSIT, yeah right like that would ever happen.
              hope you can actually make it this tyme. i've only made it to like 3. but wait,,, i've only organized 3.. uuhhmmmm, maybe im onto somtin.
              see ya there, or b square.....

Comment

so r u coming to get me then bro? (snailin)

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

Hahaha Sean yeah I am actually making out to this meet.
                  "form follows function."
                  Louis Sullivan

Comment

yes "jdmcord" i will be picking you up. i will "pm" you when time gets abit closer to "iron" out the details. catcha then.

Comment

The wagon is down for hte count still due to the city of Sedro Woolley but if it's up and running I'll be there.

Comment

whats sedro doin to mess with your "chee"?

Comment

Bump I hope the food is good cause I never ate at Izzy's before haha. Someone should give me directions or something I mapped quest Izzy's and I don't know how to get to Everett from Edmonds I'm use to go coming from the other way. Plus I suck at directions.
                          Last edited by Chan_Man; 11-02-2005, 08:56 PM.
                          "form follows function."
                          Louis Sullivan

Comment

foods alright. not the greatest, but its cool anyway. youll be too busy hanging out with anyone to actually focus on taste lol. IM gunna find a way to get there.

Nitrous is like a hot chick with an STD. You know you wanna hit it, but your afraid of the consequences.

My Member Thread

^ Updated pics 3/3/06

Comment

Long story on the downage of the wagon but a long story short is, unmarked sewer cap meets front crossmember, meets the body shop. I could show up in my rental 2006 Dodge Charger

Comment

did it tweak the unibody? way shitty thou....

Comment

Working...
                                X