November 6th Meet(izzy's)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

November 6th Meet(izzy's)

Anyhow, to make things fare for all members we will rotate meets. one north, one south. we just had a nice meet in Tacoma. so this meet will be held at IZZY'S in Everett. if we rotate the meets, it will be more than fare to everyone. and dont wanna hear no bitchin about it either . everyone know's that i have driven to Olympia to meet up with the southenders b4. and i'll do it again. just cause im like that. i will now post the particulars...

LOCATION- IZZY'S CLASSIC BUFFET & PIZZA BAR.
    10117 Evergreen Way, Everett WA. 98204 (mapquest it)
    TIME- 1PM give or take 15min.
    DATE- 11-6-05
    THINGS 2 BRING- camera, friends, cute single girls, and good attitudez.
    THINGS NOT 2 BRING- any beef's with others, and bad attitudes.
    PURPOSE- to just eat, have a good time, and exchange thoughts about anything and everything.
    P.S. bring $15.00, it costs around $10.00 for the "everything platter" and around $8.00 for the "salad only platter".

hope to see you guys there. and there are a few peeps that had better be there, due to the fact you have made it to the other meets. and you know who you are, Mark, Dave, Sean.

i will keep the "head count" posting on this thread, so's the NW section dont get to cluttered.

HEAD COUNT FOR IZZY'S MEET ON 11-6-05 1PM...
    1. snailin91, chuckie
    2. SMseagren83, sean
    3. rice classic
    4. Evo16gaccord, mark
    5. On BBS17s
    6. dwsaccord, dave(so dose the "dws" in your screen name mean driving while suspended? or its your initials)
    7. Chan Man
    8. jdmcord
    9. OnEeYeGuY, pending pick up
    Last edited by snailin91; 11-02-2005, 08:39 PM.

count me in!! definately!! and everyone needs to start working on their cars damnit! put those parts on!! hahaha...yeah and ill maybe get off my ass and install the rest of mine! Anyways hope to see everyone there again...+ the people that didnt make it to the last....

-Sean

sorry Dave u should let me bring my ride over and help me install all this crap! im lacking workspace and tools! hahaha
    F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
    Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

November 6th is my 25th birthday and I work on Everett Mall way!!!!

I'll be there in my TOTALLY stock 91 ex! Hell, even the driver is OEM.!!
      The Gene Pool has no lifeguards.

Comment

Im in! and ya sean bring it over and lets get that shit in. and as for the dws its my initials
        Last edited by dwsaccord; 10-19-2005, 11:50 PM.
        My OLD Members Ride Thread

Comment

Count me in.

The Wood grippin' - Mesh spinnin' Accord
          My Ride | Cars from my trip to Japan | Japan II

Comment

Oh I'm there.... wait- it's a Sunday... nevermind. .
            -pax
            Seattle, WA

Comment

Sunday is you god given day off. well atleast that always my excuse....

The Wood grippin' - Mesh spinnin' Accord
              My Ride | Cars from my trip to Japan | Japan II

Comment

Originally posted by OnBBS17s
                Sunday is you god given day off. well atleast that always my excuse....
                ...and the sad thing about that is I work at a church. lol.
                -pax
                Seattle, WA

Comment

ahhhhhhhhhh sucka free sunday bitches in in like fline

VTEC I dont need no stinkin Vtec

Comment

dont mean to step on yo dick. but i had to take that engine and trans from 4thgenaccord.

Comment

Originally posted by snailin91
                      dont mean to step on yo dick. but i had to take that engine and trans from 4thgenaccord.
                      no worries mate got me f22b

VTEC I dont need no stinkin Vtec

Comment

wait a minute...im really confused? who is this Evo guy?? lmao....umm anyways ur F22b isnt the one Matt has up at Racing Concept...shit i gotta call him to pick that ish up!!
                        F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
                        Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

Originally posted by snailin91
                          Are u gonna swap that in?? dont want the SOHC VTEC?? hmmm....

Comment

Man.... Id go but I'll be in the middle of my swap. Maybe I can get a ride and just chill.
                            Two Toned CB7 crew #1

Comment

naw sean, it from jeffie, and no im not dropin the SOHC VTEC. i have another accord. but its got a poped top end. and the trans is fine. but my trans in the car you've seen is in real bad shape. the diff is about to fn fall out. and all the bearings are about shot. so im gonna rebuild the one from jeffie, and put the engine into my other 91.

and as far as this "evo16gaccord" fellow go's, he was at our last meet. and he was at the all the other meets as well. you know him, you know him well. hes the punk that allways brings his kid brother with him. shhhhh dont say any names. but now you know....

Comment

Working...
                              X