am i the only female member?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

am i the only female member?

hey all you guys, im sure your hot, but i wanna be able to attend meets. to show my shit. as u see in my signature theres a few pics. let me know what ya think. its my project baby. gonna be yellow soon as its paid off. lots more mods to come.so hit me up

looks good i like the color

Comment

get some springs and itll be great!

Nitrous is like a hot chick with an STD. You know you wanna hit it, but your afraid of the consequences.

My Member Thread

^ Updated pics 3/3/06

Comment

awesome start!

Thanks to Ronald for the great picture.

__________________________________________________ _______________________

www.vancouveraccords.com
        www.esodraggers.com

Comment

WOWIE ZOWIE A GIRLY. we are having a meet this sunday in tacoma. should i add you to the head count?

oh, i am the one who generally organizes the meets. so if you have any comments or questions. just "PM" me.

Comment

Ms hondrcrgirl .. I've sent you an email ...

Get back with me as soon as you can .. please .. and welcome to CB7Tuner!

Mahalo ...
            Tomi

My CB9/Wagon Thread Start to Finish:
            http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ighlight=wagon

Comment

well there was a meet on the 8th at hooters. anyway, my baby is out of order right now. bf having problems getting the timing correct. been down a couple weeks and he's just lazy

Comment

Originally posted by hondrcrgirl
                well there was a meet on the 8th at hooters. anyway, my baby is out of order right now. bf having problems getting the timing correct. been down a couple weeks and he's just lazy
                haha there was?? i was under the impression that it was bumped back a week making it for this weekend "sunday"! Ill be at that one....sorry i didnt show to the one this last weekend, if there were people that showed up! sorry! anyways welcome aboard the WA crew...well not crew but yeah...u get the idea! lmao

-Sean
                F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
                Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

WHAT THE HELL, there was a meet last saturday??? I, i mean GOD did not authorize that
                  well if peeps did show up. they cannot really be all that mad about the wrong date. due to the fact of the correct date being posted for about 2-3 weeks now. oh well, they can just show up again...
                  would really like to meet some new people. besides, the people from the last meet were complete ASS's. J/K

Comment

Well there is another meet this weekend (16th) hondagirl. you in lakewood (snohomish or peirce)?

The Wood grippin' - Mesh spinnin' Accord
                    My Ride | Cars from my trip to Japan | Japan II

Comment

think she is a SOUTHERNER. but that is just an unedjucated guess.
                      and further more, if there was a meet last weekend for CB7TUNER.COM'ers and no1 let me know. i will be very hurt.

Comment

pierce county, no southerner, i dont wanna do it myself thats what a man is for isnt it?

Comment

your just up the street to the this upcomming meet. Tacoma. I think the confussion is that last week we talked about having it but then set it up on the 16th

The Wood grippin' - Mesh spinnin' Accord
                          My Ride | Cars from my trip to Japan | Japan II

Comment

well hopefully my pride and joy will be back up and runnin again by then. damn that rhymed! im gettin real tired of driving a ford around here. its embarrassing. he promised me that it was gonna be fixed this last weekend, but well that promise was just as good as all the others.

Comment

by "southerner", i ment she is in the south lakewood, and not the north lakewood.
                              but get your boyfriend off his butt, and have him fix it on friday and saturday. would really like to see a decent turn out. but i do feel its gonna be on the small side. have yet to hear from my Montesano & Battle Ground peep's.

Comment

Working...
                              X