PICS PICS COME GET YOUR PICS! lol

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PICS PICS COME GET YOUR PICS! lol

k guys...i have the pics and here they are...about 20 pics or so.

here are the pics at racing concept.

Comment

This cb7 was strait up O.G.

His CF hood

side shot of his car

shot of his dope roll cage

Ok on to the pics at the lake or beach or whatever it was!

Comment

Pic of gen4acclude in my rear view

pic of srsskyline in front of me

I stuck my hand out the moon roof and took a pic hoping to get srsskyline in the pic but i didnt get him too well...still turned out a good pic lol

and there he is again! geez that guy is fast..

well doods thats all i have and i have some video too...i had an awesome time great turn out and we dominated izzy's...i shouldve picked up that waitress haha until next time boys. Late.

Comment

Sweet! The red Accord is nice. Plus, who's CB7 90-91 with a 92-93 bumper, fogs but kept the 90-91 turns? Pretty cool.

- Zipcreature
          Awesome!

CB7. F22A. 5spd. CB7. Exedy. Chromoly. AEM. DCSports. Apexi. Progress Group. AGX. Suspension Techniques. Viberant. Goodridge. Facebook

Comment

cant say ive ever seen 90-91 bumper lenses on a 92-93 bumper wirh 92-93 fogs!

Comment

hey i got pics but gotta send them via IM/MSN so they can get the license plates covered...i dont have photoshop or "paint"...and i have like 13 pics....
              someone hit me back!
              -Sean

PS thats sad.....my car isnt in the first photoshoot! STUPID MAIN RELAY! talk about embarrassing!!! FADSLFKDSAKLDLADJA@ *&$(Q#($*Q#_@!!!!!!!!!!
              F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
              Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

Lovin' the pics...thanks for takin them!!
                ________
                Kitchen Measures
                Last edited by accord4thgen; 05-12-2011, 10:32 AM.
                無限WESTCOAST FUKINWITCHU ACCORD4THGEN 1990 CB7 Coupe無限

Comment

hey atleast you were there. and thats what counts.. but you were in the line up at the shop. it was a great meet, i'll say we will have to do again soon. man to think about it, some one shoulda snaped a pic of the girl at IZZY'S. she was a KEY-YOU-TEE and not to mention, she rolls a very competitive import... nice pics, and good to see you made it home.
                  4AM is my wake up call, so i'll catcha guys tomorrow......

Comment

[rant]man, this sucks so much!! man, i feel like crying, i really wanted to go.lol. this is so fucking ***, i wish i coulda been there, but i had to attend some fucking freshman FIG meeting, which was bullshit and boring.[/rant]

anyways, man, those are some nice ass pics, and another meet should def. be scheduled, im sure ill be able to make it to the next, and im gona start working with another friend of mine who lives in seattle, he has a 5th gen, but im gona help him turbo it, so yea, maybe i can bring him by, and hopefully we'll have his set up on and running.

anyways, hurry up and post ur pics sean, i wana see more

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

ey slammedex did u see some pics i post of u on the other one , its pretty tyte i got more pics of u revin ur h22 and some video clips too. good runs man haha even tho u whooped my ass its koo i gota represent the stock motor fa sho.

Comment

Originally posted by snailin91
                        some one shoulda snaped a pic of the girl at IZZY'S. she was a KEY-YOU-TEE and not to mention, she rolls a very competitive import..
                        LMAO...I'm pretty sure I pissed her off...cuz when they said they take the plates for you I said I need to hire her for home which she heard...so after that she took all the other guys plates except mine...
                        ________
                        LovelyWendie99
                        Last edited by accord4thgen; 05-12-2011, 10:32 AM.
                        無限WESTCOAST FUKINWITCHU ACCORD4THGEN 1990 CB7 Coupe無限

Comment

Originally posted by accord4thgen
                          LMAO...I'm pretty sure I pissed her off...cuz when they said they take the plates for you I said I need to hire her for home which she heard...so after that she took all the other guys plates except mine...
                          hahaha, that was hilarious!! she just left urs sittin in front of you, didnt bother to ask for ur plate, but asked for ours!! hahaha
                          -Sean
                          F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
                          Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

tha pix look good fellaz

I cant wait to see the rest of em!! anywayz I had a good time and it was kool to meet all of you fellaz! I'm definately lookin forward to the next meet. Laterz, Ryan
                            my members page http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=23408
                            Myspace myspace.com/ryan3600

Comment

o fuck i forgot to tip that chick at izzys.haha I feel bad now

Comment

Working...
                              X