No announcement yet.

PICS PICS COME GET YOUR PICS! lol

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

alright guys....since nobody wants to have me send them my pics from the meet to be photoshoped...im just gonna post the ones that dont have visible license plates!!

oh and here is a really shitty pic that i thought was on a diff setting! hahaha

ok those are just the ones that u cant see or dont have license plates.....i have about 10 more pics....but need to have photoshoped....i DO what i CAN! lol enjoy fellas

PS-some of the other pics are waay better....and actually if u want them bigger i can make em bigger for everyone...didnt know what size would be alright...so i just did 600x800 pixels......sorry
    -Sean
    F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
    Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

ok i relieze that a few plates are not smudged out on the pics that i posted i really am trying to fix it but damn host wont upload the edit pics i really dont think anyone is going to steal your shit or come murder you as for my plate sean i dont care but its on the dash any way lol
      fuck the bitches that stole my car jan/1/2006@7am from montesano wa updated: The Warrens from Malone Wa were found guilty for possesion of stolen property in the 1st*and were ordered to pay $2489.69 in restitution, only cause the shell was not found

R.I.P.

Vouches from: Snailin91, Caution, 2G6, Jdmf23accord, Boosted_StinkyNuts

Comment

god damn mother fucking work....wish i could of made it lol....but yea you tell me the day befor the meet foo.
        Project EX Coupe Coming Soon...
        ..::Built not Bought::..

Comment

lol dude this meet was over 2 years ago lol...we didnt meet today.

Comment

LOL thats what I was thinking......what is he talking about
            無限WESTCOAST FUKINWITCHU ACCORD4THGEN 1990 CB7 Coupe無限

Comment

damn i want specs on that roll cage

Formerly 91AccordExR33
              11.68 @ 127mph
              417whp/375wtq
              Sold: 8/2016

Comment

Working...
              X